Chapter 2 Pain

Brock's Pov

I got to the hospital and I spotted Tyler and Craig. "Hey guys." I said. They turned around and I caught up to them. We walked inside and to the lady at the front desk. "Excuse me miss Do you know where Evan Fong is?" I asked.

She looked at me "um he's in surgery at the moment but five other gentleman are waiting over in the surgery area." She says. "Thank you." Craig Says. We began to start walking when I felt someone touching my shoulder.

I turned around and it was the lady. "I really pray that your friend makes it." She says. That really worried me, Tyler, and Craig. The lady went to sit down. Then I see Smii7y, Chilled, Nanners, Marcel, And Lui show up and walk over to us. "Did you figure out where he is?" Smii7y asks. "He's in surgery." Craig Says. "My god." Marcel says.

We began walking and we spotted Delirious, Luke, David, and Brian sitting down. It was clear to see them all worried. Everyone sat down and it was pure silence. "I can't believe this happened." Chilled says breaking the silence. "What I can't believe is that this accident could possibly killed Evan." Luke says.

"Delirious What happened?" Tyler asks. "We got a call saying their was a really bad car accident, when we arrived Evan was on the ground with a person checking if he was Alright, including three other people, one was are friend Ohm who's a police officer and his boyfriend Bryce, however the guy checking on Evan was a doctor, the other in just looking with worry at Evan, but we couldn't believe what we heard next, the doctor told the paramedics that they needed to get to the hospital or evan would die from blood loss." Delirious says practically having tears falling down his face. "Jesus." Nanners says.

4 hours later

Randomly three other guys came into the waiting room. "Hey Delirious Hey Luke." One says. "Hey Ohm And Bryce." Luke says. "Evan in surgery I'm guessing?" Bryce asks. "Yeah." Delirious says.

"Oh Bryce Ohm and." Before Delirious could finish his sentence. "It's jack the names jack." He says. "Well jack these are Brock, Chilled, Nanners, Panda, Smii7y, Brian, Marcel, Tyler, Craig, David, And Lui." Delirious says pointing at each one of us.

"Hey we hear a lot about you guys." Ohm says. "Well that's good to hear for today." Smii7y says. I see a doctor walk out of the surgery room then beginning to walk over to us. He coughed getting everyone's attention. "I'm taking a guess you here for Evan?" He asks.

"Yeah we are." Delirious says. "Well your lucky enough to have one of the best doctors help your friend, if that doctor didn't get your friend here in time your friend would have surely died." The doctor says.

"Is Evan alright?" Luke asks. The doctor sighs with sadness. "He's extremely weak from the loss of blood including from that brutal car accident, your friend is suffering from a lot of damage, having four broken rips, broken left arm, Broken right leg, including having a huge piece of glass stuck in his stomach with stabbed threw into a blood vein, and finally we have no idea if he sustained any brain injuries." The doctor says.

I could see that Lui, Marcel, Brian, and Craig where trying to hold in their tears. "How come you don't know about the brain injuries?" Luke asks. "Because your friends in a coma." The doctor says. I felt my heart stop for a moment. "So he could die?" Bryce asks. "Sadly yes to be honest this is the worst car accident that I've ever heard of." The doctor says.

I could see tears running down Delirious face. "If you want to find your friends He's on the fifth level in room 535." The doctor says.

With that all of us headed upstairs. We all entered Evans room and their was another person hear sleeping. However their was another doctor looking at some files. "Hey mark." Jack says. "Hey jack, Hello Bryce and Ohm." Mark says.

"I'm taking a guess your Evans doctor?" Bryce asks. "Yes I made it so I'm not letting the other doctors touch your friend believe me for someone that went threw shit he was one of the most." Mark says.

"Hey mark these are Delirious, Luke, Brock, Chilled, Nanners, Panda, Smii7y, Brian, Marcel, Tyler, Craig, David, And Lui. There really good friends with Evan." Jack says pointing to each of us. "Nice to meet you all." Mark says.

"Mark we really owe you one." Delirious says. "No problem I'm always here to help." Mark says. With that mark walked out of the room including jack. Looking at Evan he looked horrible he had bandages all over his chest and stomach. His arm and leg in a cast. He even had bandages over his head.

"I can't believe this actually happened." Lui says walking over to Evan. I noticed Bryce and Ohm left to.

Lui's Pov
I can't believe Evans like this. I felt like I wanted to cry. I felt like their was more than enough reason why I would. Evan was just a really good person. Always finding a way to make people laugh and smile.

Know he's in a coma and out of it. I really hope he lives and doesn't die on us. It would actually crush me. Evan is one of the people that actually listen to me Besides David. Losing my friend would just be horrible to be honest.

I'm just really hating this Evan didn't deserve this. He doesn't deserve to be in pain like this. "Nether can we Lui." David says walking over to me. I honestly felt like I wanted to cry but for some reason I couldn't. I felt sadness like I've never felt before.

Randomly I see Ohm come into the room. "Delirious Luke the chief needs to talk to you two about Evans accident." Ohm says. "Okay will be right back guys." Delirious says. With that all three of them left.

Bryce came walking into the room. "Hey Bryce any idea what's going on?" Tyler asks. "Well it's about Evans accident." Bryce says. "Yeah what about it?" I asked. "Well their chief found out something that honestly wasn't expected." Bryce says.

"Like What?" Craig asks. "Evans Accident was no accident." Bryce says calmly.

————————————————

chapter 2 is complete and chapter 3 is on its way. Anyway if you guys have any questions or comments please don't be afraid to leave a comment or asks one.

I hope all you readers have a 🌙 day.