Chapter 3 Never letting Go

Tyler's Pov
"What?" All of us asked? "It's true Evans accident was no accident someone wanted your friend dead." Bryce says. "That doesn't sense who would want Evan dead everyone loves the guy." Marcel says. "Well apparently someone really doesn't like him." Bryce says.

I began thinking about a lot of things. I honestly need to leave at the moment to talk to Felix. "I'll be back I need to go talk to someone." I said leaving the room.

I quickly went outside and called Felix. Something was off if someone wanted Evan dead then I'm going to figure out who and why. This persons going to fucking pay for putting Evan into the hospital.

Craig's Pov
Something is up with Tyler. I feel like he knows something that none of us know about. "Does he usually leave?" Bryce asks. "No but I'm going to figure out what's going on." I said following after Tyler. I followed Tyler all the way outside. I stayed back and I used my hacking skills to record and listen in onto Tyler's conversation.

"Mello." Unknown says. "Hey I need to asks you a favor." Tyler says. "Um like what?" ??? asks. "I need you to figure out who hit my friend Evan and also who hired them." Tyler says . "Wait what happened to your friend Evan?" ??? Asks. Tyler told him everything that happened to Evan.

Then their was keyboard clicks as well. "Okay once I get the info I'll call you right back." ??? says. "Thanks." Tyler says. "No problem man I'd do anything to help yeah out." ??? Says. "To let you know call the others I'll be driving over there." Tyler says. "Alright I'll get right on it." ??? Says.

Tyler hangs up his phone and pulls out his car keys. What was that all about and who was that? I put away my phone and headed back to Evans hospital room. The others where talking to each other. Marcel see me "well find anything out?" Marcel asks.

"Yeah I did." I said. "Well What was it?" Brian asks. "Well all of us should head to my house so I can show what I heard." I said. "Alright then Bryce you want to come with us?" Lui asks. "Sure I would like to figure this out." Bryce says.

With that me, Bryce, Chilled, Nanners, Panda, Smii7y, Brian, Marcel, Craig, David, And Lui left. Brock decided to stay behind for some reason. I wonder why?

Brock's Pov
The others left to be honest I really didn't think that Tyler was up to something. I know he has a group of people that help him out. After all he is a delinquent secretly. I looked at Evan with sadness. I secretly have a crush on Evan. I don't know if the others know that. I moved a chair next to Evan and took a seat next to him.

I began remembering the first time me and Evan hanged out with each other. It was the most happiest moment of my life.

Flashback back

I invited Evan and his family to come hangout with me and my family at the park. Are parents talked to each other as me and Evan played on the playground. "Hey Brock what do you want to play?" Evan asks. "How about tag?" I asked. "Okay sure but who's going to be it?" Evan asks.

"Tag Your It." I said bopping Evans nose. He blushed a little but I ran away. "Hey that's not funny Brock get back here." Evan giggled. Me and him played tag for the longest time eventually just hanging out in the grass.

I was making a flower crown for Evan. His was a white flower crown. Once I finish it I placed it on Evans head. He was confused but smiled and blushed a bit. He started giggling to it was really cute reaction. He had also made a flower crown that was yellow. He placed it on my head and I smiled to.

"Awe Ed get the camera." Unknown says. I look to see my mom and Evans Mother holding cameras. Me and Evan smiled as they took the picture. "You two are so cute." Evans mothers says. "Thanks mom." Evan says. Are mothers go sit down. Me and Evan went to play some more games.

We had so much fun that day. When school started the next week me and Evan couldn't stop planning another day to hang out with each other.

Flashback ends

It was the most fun I've ever hand with Evan. I couldn't imagine life without Evan being around. I loved Evan with all my heart. If I lost him I would feel completely alone without him. He was the one person that brought me true happiness.

I walked over to the hospital window and looked out. Who would do this to Evan? Evans always so nice to people and super caring. I sighed thinking about how cruel this person could be. But I would never let Evan go no matter what.

??? Pov
I was hanging out looking at my Kill list. I can know cross of Evans name.  He deserves it for rejecting my love. Know I can live happily without Evan around. Know I only have three more people to have killed. Let see who's next on my list. Well well well looks like Brock Collin is going to die next.

Before I could call my hit man my door opened. I looked to see that it was Jason. "Jason what are you doing here you already did your part." I said. "That's the thing sir Evan survived." Jason says. "What do you mean he survived." I growled.  "He's in the hospital this doctor from the road saved his life." Jason says. I growled in response and slammed my fist down.

"I want Evan dead Jason." I growled. "How should I kill him sir?" Jason asked. "Poison him put this in his IV fluids." I said handing him a syringe full of poison. Jason grabbed it quickly and looked at me. "I want him dead Jason." I growled. "Yes yes sir." Jason says leaving.

You'll be dead Evan and I'll make sure you never see the light again. When I'm done people will completely forget all about you. I began laughing insanely about my plan.
————————————————
chapter 3 is complete and chapter 4 is on its way. Anyway if you guys have any questions or comments please don't be afraid to leave a comment or asks one.

I hope all you readers have a 🌙 day.