Chapter 4 Catching the culprit

Delirious Pov
Me, Scotty, Ohm, and Luke where trying to figure out who hit Evan. Including who wanted Evan dead. "Are you guys positive that Evan doesn't have any enemies?" Ohm asks. "Where pretty positive." Luke says.

"Damn this is really hard even though we have enough evidence to bring this sucker to prison for attempting murder." Scotty says. "Why that's all I want to know." I said. "We all want to know to." Ohm says.

I started getting a call from Tyler. I quickly put it on speaker. "Hey Tyler." I said. "Hey Del I think I have some info." Tyler says. "Well What you find out?" Luke asks. "I had one of my team mates find out who was in the car." Tyler says. "Who was it?" I asked. "Heard of a guy called Jason tide?" Tyler asks. "No he doesn't seem familiar." I said.

"Well that's because he's a hitman." Tyler says. "Wait are you saying someone paid a hitman to kill Evan?" Luke asks. "Yes that's exactly what I'm saying." Tyler says. We all know about Tyler being a delinquent. Even him having a team.

"Tyler what are you going to do?" Scotty asks. "I'm going to try to track him down and try stopping him from doing anything else if he learns Evans alive he'll go after him." Tyler says. "Then we have to have use
precautions to protect your friend." Ohm says.

"I'll send Mitchell, Ace, lily, and Rose to protect your friend and keep an eye out for this hitman." Scotty says leaving the room. "This is Insane, Who in hell would want Evan dead so badly and why? What could Evan do to someone that causes this?" Luke asks. "Dude I wish I knew I really do." Tyler says.

"This is just straight on shocking." Scotty says.

"Yeah no kidding." I said. "I just know Evan doesn't have anyone that hate him or people I just don't know of." Luke says. Why would anyone hurt Evan. I wonder if Evans said anything to the others. I hanged up the call from Tyler and I called Marcel to see if he knew if Evan had any enemies.

"Hello?" Marcel asks. "Hey Marcel your on speaker." I said. "Okay whatcha need?" Marcel asks. "Do you know if Evan had any enemies?" I asked. "Why in hell would anyone hate Evan?" Marcel asks. "So that's a no." Ohm says. "Okay then thanks Marcel." I said. "Wait ask Stances Fong Evans big brother. Remember Evan and his brother are really super close." Marcel says.

"Yeah I remember pretty well thanks Marcel." I said. "Right bye." Marcel says hanging up. "Well this is going to take a while to get Evans phone number." I said. Randomly the alarm went off. "What the hells going on Know?" Scotty asks. "Theirs a gun men in Saints hospital." A female says. "Everyone grab your guns know." Scotty yelled. Quickly everyone started grabbing their guns. Damnit please nothing bad happened to Evan please.

Brock's Pov
I was sitting next to Evan when a mysterious man walked into the room. He was just getting to close for comfort. For some reason I felt the need to sit closer to Evan. I took a seat next to Evan pretty quickly.

That's when I noticed the syringe in his hand. He started walking over to me and Evan. "So what happened to him?" He asks. "Really bad car accident why do you ask?" I asked.

"Just curious that's all." He says. "Some how I don't believe you." I growled standing up. "Just get the hell away from my friend." I growled. "I wish you never said that." He says pulling out a gun and pulling the trigger. I collapsed onto the ground holding my side in pain.

Alarms started going off at the moment. He pulled out the syringe and grabbed Evans arm. He was going to inject it into Evans arm. I had to think of something quickly. I grabbed both of his legs and pulled him back he fell onto the ground dropping the syringe. I grabbed the syringe and rolled it underneath the other patients bed. The guy growled and kicked me into a wall.

He then realized he didn't have the syringe anymore. "You got to be fucking kidding me." He growled. "You screwed man you real screwed." I chuckled as police sirens approached.

"Fucking damnit." he growled. Without thinking I tackled him onto the ground and punched him knocking him out. I grabbed my side realizing it was bleeding even more. Luke and Ohm come running into the room holding guns.

Luke put his gun away and ran over towards me. "Ohm Get mark know." Luke yelled. Ohm left quickly and Scotty and Jon ran into the room. "Holy shit Brock." Jon says putting away his gun. "Did you do this?" Scotty asks pointing at the unconscious male on the ground.

"He was about to inject something into Evans arm I couldn't just sit by and let that happen." I said. "What was he going to inject Evan with?" Luke asks. "It's underneath the other patients bed be careful with it." I said. Jon kneeled down and grabbed the syringe.

Jon looked at me and at Evan. Mark and Ohm cape running back into the room. Mark ran over to me and was looking at my wound.

"We need to stitch you up. It didn't look like the bullet hit anything important. Looks like it went completely threw but we're going to check just in case." Mark says. Before I could listen to anymore of their conversation I blacked out.
————————————————
I finally managed to get this chapter finished. However stay tuned for chapter 5.

If you have anything you would like to say or other thing. Don't be afraid to leave a comment down in the comment section. All of you have a 🌙 day and stay awesome 😎.