↭3↭

(so sorry there are no gifs. I have no idea what went wrong because I had some here but they all are gone:/)

How would exo react to you won't stop listening to another kpop boygroup ?

EXO M

Chen/Jongdae:
Throughout the whole day you wouldn't stop listening to Seventeen.
At first Jongdae would be cool with it that you just enjoy their music but as soon as you start freaking out because of literally every little thing that Woozi does in the music videos Chen would ask you lovely if you could stop that and pay attention to him insteed.

Xiumin/Minseok:
Minseok would be watching BTS music videos with you. That's just because you wanted him to. Actually he would like it but he rather has his eyes on you and looking at you while you watch their music videos with such a joy in your eyes. Xiumin would ask himself in his head "does she look at me the same way when she watches our music videos?"

Kris/Yifan:
Yifan would put on his head phones and listening to the music he likes while you would sit in your bedroom you two share and listen to Monsta X. Actually you would listen to Fighter non-stop but luckily you would have head phones on so none of you are bothered by the other one.

Lay/Yixing:
The whole day you woud just lazily lie in your shared bed and watch music videos of iKon. Lay would be fine with that but the last two hours you only watch B-Day on repeat. Yixing would get annoyed by that so he would come to your room and with a bit of aegyo ask if you could stop that now and maybe go on a ice cream date with him.

Luhan:
"Omg look at Bambaaaam!!! Ahh I love him so much!" You would tear up and smile so hard while watching Hard Carry. "And omg Yugyeomieee ahh!!" You would fangirl throughout the whole video and that was the first you watched today but Luhan would already be tired of it. "Could you please stop that and pay attention to your beautiful and manly boyfriend?"

Tao/Zitao:
Tao would actually be really into the music of what you were listening too. The two of you would even learn the popular "bang bang bang" thing with the arms. Tao would get a big fan of bigbang like you aswell.