↭24/3↭

What you two do on Valentine's Day

Kris
Yifan & you would have a romantic dinner he had prepared himself. He cooked some delicious dishes for the two of you.
You have to dorm for just the two of you so Kris and you can do whatever you want.

Tao
This cute guy right here would go on a romantic date with you. He would blindfold your eyes and leads you to the top of a house. There he puts away the blindfold and so you can look at what he had done.
Around the place are lots of candles, roses and in the middle is a table with some good looking food on it.

Kai
You both like it simple actually. But still he did put lots of effort into this day. He cooked -together with Soo- a pizza in a heart shape. He decorated the exo living room into a romantic place with lots of pillows, blankets, roses & candles.
Together you eat the pizza and watch Disney movies.

Luhan
Luhan would have a cute day with you which means cuddling, movies, some of your favorite food & kisses all the time.

Lay
It's been a while since the last time you and him went to a theme park so Lay wanted to have a fun day with you. On the way there you two listen to your favorite music. In the park you ride all the roller coasters you want to and eat whatever you want.
Lots of kisses and holding hands all the time.

Kyungsoo
Soo would have cooked your favorite meal, your favorite dessert and bought your favorite movies for later.
The two of you have a romantic day with lots of soft kisses and holding hands.

Chanyeol
This boy would have prepared a whole day full of movies and cuddling on the couch. All your favorite snacks are also prepared.

Sehun
T

ogether with your two new dogs & Vivi you would go for a walk. Sehun already had planned a romantic picnic in the park. The dogs could play there together and the two of you could feed each other.

Baekhyun
Baek would have prepared breakfast in bed, then having a bath together & a day full of love, food and the favorite series of you two. He would want to make you feel like a queen.

Chen
Firstly he would prank you with pretending he forgot what day it was. Then he would give you his present and then run away to come back with some food he had prepared.
The two of you have a lovely day in your bed with just cuddling, kissing and eating.

Xiumin
This cute baozi would have prepared a day in the city. The two of you would just go to your favorite restaurant continuing with eating ice cream and walking hand in hand through the city.

Suho
Suho would have bought a restaurant room for the two of you. There you get your favorite and the best food. Also he lets play your favorite music. Not to forget he dances with you to some slow songs.

{☆}Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who celebrates it!!
Have a great day with your boy- or girlfriend!!
Also have a nice day even you have no one to celebrate it!!♡♡
I just have a nice day with my bed, my fluffy unicorn, food and my phone :)

{☆}Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who celebrates it!!Have a great day with your boy- or girlfriend!!Also have a nice day even you have no one to celebrate it!!♡♡I just have a nice day with my bed, my fluffy unicorn, food and my phone :)