↭9↭

THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR 1K READS

THAT MEANS ALOT TO ME

When you speak in your first language

Situation: (member) and you are having a specific situation. You get a call from a family member back in your home country. You and that person obsiviously talk in your first language and (member) is listening to you no matter if he doesn't undstand a word.

Chen

Chen and you are cuddled up in his bed. You talk about all kind of stuff and he tells some jokes that make you both laugh. Suddenly your phone rings. You excuse yourself and answer your family member in German. It's your mother. You both talk about your health, your life with Chen and the members. Chen is listening you with a huge smile even all he understands is his name and the name of his group. Before the call ends you both say I love you in German and then you put away your phone and cuddle with Chen. Suddenly he says "I-ich liebe dich" (German; english: I love you). You smile at him and say it back.

Xiumin

"Oh it's my dad." You say and then answer the call. Your dad and you talk in Dutch because you're from the Netherlands. You two talk about the weather, the health of you two, the family back in your home country and about your lovely boyfriend and his band members. Xiumin halfly listens two your call and halfly to the TV which is not that easy so he just listens to the both of you. He smiles because he learned a bit of your language and understands a few words.

Kris

Kris and you are watching your favorite movie and then suddenly your phone rings. You excuse yourself a few times before you hang on the call. You happily talk to your brother in English with your british accent. Kris obsviously understands everything and just keeps smiling like an idiot because you can't stop talking so nicely about him and the members but mostly him. After the call Kris kisses you passionate and then has a grin on his face. Then finally you two continue with the movie.

Lay

The two of you are on a date in your favorite restaurant. You both have so much fun. You talk alot, laugh alot and of course eat alot. Suddenly your phone rings and as you see it's your mom you excuse yourself . You're from South Korea so obsiviously talk in Korean. Lay is really trying to understand everything but he is misunderstanding a few things so starts giggling but he even giggles more if it makes no sense in his head and it has to do with him or the members. You really try to resist his sweet little giggles but after you end the call you start laughing and ask him why he had to laugh.

Luhan

Luhan and you are having a romantic dinner in the exo dorm. Luckily he got all the members out of the house. After you finished eating Luhan puts on classic dance music and starts dancing with you. You two are dangerously close. You can't take off your eyes of each other. Luhan puts you even closer and then starts kissing you passionatly. Suddenly and obsivously in the wrong moment your phone rings. Barely wanting to end it you let off from your boyfriend and answer your phone. Like in a rush you fastly say hello in your first language which is French. Luhan can't stop grinning and having his eyes on you. After the call he says: "I understood nothing but you did sound so sexy talking like that."

Tao

The two of you are having a great day in a zoo. Tao obsivously wanted to see the pandas so you both are rushing the them. Your boyfriend is watching them like a little child and takes lots of photos. Suddenly your phone rings and you excuse yourself. Tao just focuses on his relatives. You hang up and start talking with your older sister -inGerman- about the life in Korea, about Tao and the members and also the food as you both love food alot. Suddenly your boyfriend is about to climb in the area to the pandas so you fastly end the call and run to Tao. After you got him away from that you don't know if you should be worried or if you should start laughing but you can't hold yourself but just laughing at him. Tao looks at you like a little pissed child but with an ashamed grin.