↭26↭

When EXO goes shopping (groceries)

Baekhyun
Suho wrote a list of what he should buy. Baekhyun buys anything expect what his leader said.
He rather buys lots of sweets, candy & cola.

Suho
He buys everything he listed down and adds some sweets to it.
Suho would even have a conversation with a few customers who he always meets in the store.

Kyungsoo
Soo would buy everything from the list of Suho but also buys some food he needs for some dishes.

Chanyeol
This big kid would probably buy all the stuff of the list but also has his own list with just tones of sweets standing on it.

Sehun
This maknae would literally buy everything from the list but would have his fun with it and accidentally switch up some stuff.

Kai
This boy right here would buy everything from the list but he can't find all of that. So he ends up buying things he want for himself.

Chen
This troll would throw away Suhos list and make his own. Comes back with all the things he wanted. When his leader asks what he bought he says that he would have bought everything that stood on the list.

Luhan
Luhan does buy everything of the list but if he doesn't like something he changes it into something he likes.

Tao
He would be a nice guy and buys everything Suho wants. After he has everything he pays and then just gets back home again.

Kris
Kris would rather talk to everyone and asks literally every near person where he gets all the things he has on the list.

Xiumin
He is such a good guy. Xiu would buy everything Suho listed down. He also would talk to some people to make it less boring.

Lay
He buys literally whatever he want because first of all he lost the list and second Yixing didn't want to come home with nothing.