↭10↭

Here's another update. I hope you like it and if you do please go vote and leave me comments!! Also again I am so thankful for 1k reads!

When he's on tour and writes you a message

Chen:
"Hey Baby~"
"Your favorite troll misses you so freaking much:("
"It's three more months and then I can finally have you in my arms again. I can finally kiss you again and do other stuff with you... "
"Saranghae (y/n)♡"

Xiumin:
"Hey babe! You have no idea how much I miss you~ Touring can get so stressing but it's worth it of course! I love our exo-ls!! But guess who I am going to cuddle all day long when I come home from tour? And also guess who I am going to kiss so many times and also to who I am going to wake up every day when I come home?~ Saranghaeyo (y/n) !!♡♡♡"

Kris:
"Hey (y/n)! I hope you miss me as much as I miss you!~ Oh no wait that's impossible because I always miss and love you more than you do me."
"I really miss your hugs, your warmth, your heart beat near me, your lips, your whole body... Also I miss your laugh and angelic voice."
"Saranghaeyo (y/n)♡"
"ps: don't tell anyone that I can be that soft!!"

Lay:
"Your little unicorn baby boy misses you soooooo freaking much!!♡
You have no idea!! When I come back home I will promise to go out with you so many times and that I will cuddle with you all day and do whatever you want me to do with you!! Also I am going to kiss you so much if you want or not! I hope times flies so fast that it feels like I can see you tomorrow again.♡♡"

Luhan:
"Hello my female deer! My other half! My better half~♡ Your totally manly deer and other half misses you so
bad:(( The next time I can finally kiss, hug and have fun with you will be in three months! I hope we can get that and then never stop like there's no tomorrow okay?
I love you!! ♡
xx Your handsome & manly boyfriend Luhan:)"

Tao:
"Hi my little sexy panda! ♡ Your cute panda misses you soooooooooooooooo bad!! Baby I miss literally everything about you near me!~ I love you so much and I will always be by your side! No matter if really next to you or over skype or whatever! I will always be here for you and protect you with my wushu!"

Kai:
"Heyyyyy (y/n)!!♡"
"Your little boy misses you so much!"
*sends a selca of him where he makes a dog face*
"I need you here with me! I need you to sleep next to me when I sleep. I need you to cuddle with me. I need you to make me laugh. I need you to laugh about my silly jokes. I need you and your body so god damn much to be with me!"
"I love you so much!! ♡"
*sends a gif where he blows a kiss*

Baekhyun:
"God damn (y/n)!"
"Why did you do this to me???"
"I think I am addicted!"
"Addicted to you and your love"
"Gosh (y/n) I miss you so much!:("
"I wanna have you near me! I want to cuddle with you! I wanna kiss you and just have you with me! I wanna be happy all day WITH you!"
"Three more months and then nothing and nobody is going to stop us from doing loving things~"
"I love you"
"SO MUCH"
"(y/n)!!♡"

Suho:
"Hey baby!!♡ This boy right here misses and loves you so much! I love my brothers but I miss my baby girl with me! Come to me I need your kisses and hugs!♡♡ See you soon, your favorite teddybear!♡"

Chanyeol:
"Hey my sunshine~♡ You're the teddybear I miss every night. You're the moonlight that is not on the night sky. You're my favorite pullover I left at home:( Baby the happy virus misses you so much!! I can't even be that romantic like I used to be when you're around! :( I need your warmth, your hugs and kisses. I freaking miss your smile and your laugh. I miss the reactions of you when I do anything silly or when I try to cook. I hope I can see you as soon as possible~♡
Your taller boyfriend xx"

Sehun:
"Hey jagiya♡ This beautiful maknae misses you so much!! Please come to me:* I want someone to cuddle all night and someone that understands me with my addiction and obsession of bubble tea. No one does understands me as much as you!
(y/n) I want to kiss your lips and I want to tell you how beautiful you are right infront of me. Not over a camera or a message.~
I love you to the moon and back!♡
- Sehun :)"

Kyungsoo:
"Hello to the most beautiful girl in the entire world.♡
Have you eaten yet? Are you alright? Is everything fine? Are you healthy?
I hope so!! But as soon as I come back home I will be there to cook you your favorite foods and keep you healthy all day! I really miss you so much jagiya. I wish I was with you and then we could do all the things we love.
I hope these three months go over by so fast and then I will see you again!
I love you so freaking much!!♡"

-- Who's your bias from EXO?
mine is Baekhyun