Chapter 3: A New Friend

-Morning-
You wake up, you look around. "this isn't my room?" you think to yourself. You try to get up but was held by something. You look at your wrist, you see red and black arms around you. You follow the arms up. Deadpool is holding on to you. You blush red. You try to break free, he has a strong hold on you. You try to unwrap deadpool's arms around you, no luck. You shake deadpool to wake him up. He just slept. "deadpool let go of me!" you yell trying to unwrap his arms from your wrist. "let me go deadpool!" you yell madly. "I don't want to, you're so warm." He said happily. You blush at that comment. You push hard enough for him to fall off his bed, he let's go. You jump out of bed to leave, you feel a sharp pain go up your leg. You fall over and your eyes get watery from the pain. "FUCK!" you let out in pain. "fuck I forgot I twisted my ankle last night." You said out loud. You carefully get up and sit on the bed. "Damn that hurt." You comment. "do you remember what happen last night?" Deadpool question getting up from the floor. You look at him. "are we at your place?" you asked? "you bet we are." He commented laughing. "What happen after I passed out?" you asked. "I went back outside to do finish a job and got your bag to, on my way back." He answered. "thank you. Where's my bag?" you asked. Deadpool walked out of the room with no answer. You carefully got up and followed him. Your stomach growls. You blush in embarrassment. Deadpool looks at you and chuckles. "sounds like someone is hungry." He commented. "I haven't been eating well lately." You said. "well I'm making pancakes and you better eat them, OK toots." He orders. "pancakes sound good to eat, Its been a while that I had pancakes." You said giggling. "Well toots you love my pancakes." He said smirking. "I fold you my name is not toots. It's (Y/N)." You said blushing. You looked around and saw deadpool's apartment was a complete mess. "hey where's my bag?" you asked. "its on the couch." He said point to the couch. You carefully walk to the couch to get your bag. You open it and get your phone. -sigh- you let out. "damn it my phone is dead." You loudly enough for dead pool to hear. "so toots needs my help again?" He question with a smirk. You look at him with a confused look. "what do you mean I need your help again?" You question. He walk over to you and stands in front of you. You blush. He puts a hand behind your back and the other under your chin. You look in to his white eyes where his eyes sure be if he isn't wearing his mask. "I'll let you use my phone changer if you give me a kiss." He said with a smirk. "he wants to play that game, I'll play his little game." You think to yourself slightly smirking. "I'll give you a kiss if you take off your mask." You said in return. You see dead pool back away from you.

-Dead pool POV-
(Reason voice)(R/V)
(Asshole voice)(A/V)

"What? She can't be serious. If she sees my face she freak, scream or run away from me." I thinks to myself. I look at her (E/C) "she'll ever love me how I look." I commented to myself. sighs. "I'll take off my mask but you have to close your eyes first." I asked of her to do. "Ok." She says and closes her eyes.
(A/V)"don't do it. You already know what's going to happen. Just kill or kick her out." 😡
(R/V) "you never wade she may not scream. She doesn't look like she will scream."
*sigh* "fine I'll do it." I say out loud. "huh? I thought you were?" she asked. "uhh... yea I was thinking about it, keep your eyes closed still." I say while I take off my mask. "ok you can open your eyes now". I wait for the scream. "She hasn't screamed yet, why." I question myself. I look at her looking at me. "wow you have beautiful eyes." She says in a awe. She blushes as do I. "did I say that out loud". She says embarrassed. She looks down and looks awkward. I put my hand under her chin and pick her head up. We look into each others eyes.
(R/V) see I told you she wouldn't scream or freak out."
I know, shut up. "huh? I didn't say anything." She says confused. "sorry was talking to myself." I say with a slight awkward chuckle. "umm, ok." She comments. She looks into my eyes. "umm c-can I show you something?" she asked. I blush.
(A/V) "she might get naked or she might want to do it." 👉👌
(R/V) "she has something on her mind."
I look at her wondering what she was to ask me. "can I copy your power?" she said with a worried unsure expression. I look at confused.

Edited: 2-26-24