Chapter 4: I Have Powers Too

DEADPOOL'S POV:

I look at (Y/N). 'She has powers? She's a mutant?' I ask myself. "What do you mean by copying my powers?" I question her. She looks at me and sighs. "I'm a mutant and I can copy powers." She said looking down at the floor. I step back looking at her shocked. "Why do you want to copy my powers?" I ask her. She looks up and says "For I can heal myself." she says and looks at me with a confused look. Then it hit me like a train. I forgot she got stabbed last night. "Yeah, You can copy my healing factor/power." I told her. She smiles and steps closer to me. She puts her hands on my chest and I watch her. She closed her eyes then after a few seconds she opened them. Her eyes glowed white and her hands too. I watch her in shock. The glow from her eyes and hands disappear after a few seconds and go back to normal. She blinks and looks at me. "Thank you." She says with a small smile. "D-did it work?" I ask stuttering. "Let's see." She says happily. She sits on the couch and closes her eyes again and opens them. They are glowing again. She puts her hand on her stab wound and makes her hands glow. she puts it over it. After what feels like forever she stops. She stops glowing and removers her hand. She blinks and looks at her leg where her stab wound once was. I watch and wait. she puts on the biggest smile on her face. "IT WORKED." she said happily. "That's good to know (Y/N)." I say with a sly smirk. I see her move her touch where her stab wound once was. And moves her leg and walks around. She sits back down on the couch. "Can you tell me more about your powers?" I asked her. "Sure, there is not much to tell. I'm a mutant and I got my powers when I was 16.

-flashback-
Readers Pov:
After a long week and boring day of school me and some friends head over to the park for a while. After an hour we head over to Nico's house to spend the rest of the day there. We do this almost every Friday or saturday. Around 7 i left Nico's house and headed to my house luckily i live only 2 blocks away. I listen to music on the way to my house. I decided to go to the convenience store to get some snacks for the weekend. I was a block away from the store when I saw a group of 4 people walking towards me. As I was passing them I bumped into a person in the group. When I bumped into the person I felt a shock throw my whole body. I let out a scream and fell to the ground. 'What the hell was that?' I ask myself. The group I just passed came back to make sure I was ok. "Hey are you ok?" someone asked. I look up at the group around me. "I think so?" I question myself. One girl from the group sticks out her hand. I put my hand in her hand and I felt the shock again. I screamed and felt like I got electrocuted. I passed out from the amount of shock.
I open my eyes from my sleep and look around. 'This isn't my room. Where am i?" I ask. I realize I'm on a bed. I get out of the bed and walk to the door. I open it and peek out. I step out and look down the hallway. I pick left and walk down it. "Hello?" I called out. I keep walking and looking for someone. 'This is a big ass house.' I think out loud. After some time I heard voices. I go towards the voices. 'This is a way to die in a horror movie." I say to myself. When I got to the room where the voices were coming from I heard a chuckle. "Please come in my dear." a British male voice said. The other voices stop talking. 'How did he know I was outside?' I wonder. I open the door and see about 6 people in the room. They look at me and I look at them. "Hello." I said shyly. I stand by the door.
A few say hello back. "Where am I and what happened?" I asked out loud. "Please sit down and I'll answer your questions." the British man said. I walk into the room, and sit down. The other people leave the room. After the last person left he closed the room. It was just me and the old man. "My name is Charles Xavier. I'm the professor of this school: the Xavier's school for the gifted youngsters." he informs me. "How did I get here?" I asked. "4 of my students went out for the day and when they were heading back one of them bumped into you. You screamed and passed out. And they called me and I sent out 2 of my teachers to go where they were and pick them up and you." He tells me. "Did I get taken to the hospital or is there a doctor here?" I asked him. "We have doctors working here. You have been passed out for a few hours. We called and informed your parents." He answers. "They were ok with me staying here?" I ask. "I explained to your parents what happened to you." he told me. "There is something you need to know and you were brought here." he continues. "What is that?" I asked. "You are a mutant and your power manifested when you made contact with a student of mine." he tells me. 'I'm shocked by that. My family never said that we had mutants in our family line.' i think. "This is a school for mutants. I can help you control your power. If you like you can live here too." he tells me.
"It's getting late, why don't we find you a room for the night." he says. I see him put two fingers on his temple and he stays like that for about 20 seconds. He stops and he says that someone is coming to take me to a guest room. After about 2 minutes we hear a knock and the professor says come in. The door opens and an older man that could be about my dads age walks in. "Logan takes (y/n) to a guest room." he asked the man named logan. "Follow me kid." Logan said as he started walking off. I got up and followed him. After walking down the hall and walking up the stairs to the next floor up. 'This place is massive.' I think out loud. We stop in front of a door. "Here is the room you're staying for the night." he says and walks away. "Thank you." I say out loud enough for him to hear. I open the door and walk in. I closed the door and locked it. I get in bed and slowly fall asleep. Before I went into a deep sleep a thought came to mind. 'How did the professor know my name?' I ask myself.

-end of flashback-
"When I went home I told my parents that I was a mutant. They freaked out and called me names and told me to get out of their house and lifes." I said with a sad face thinking about that painful day.
"I packed a few things and all the money I've saved over the years and left my old house. I didn't know where to go so I went back to the professor's house and he let me live there. I lived there till I was 18, then I got a job and I moved out after I got my own place." I told him. I saw him and listened to my story. "I moved a few times and got new jobs over the years." I finished.
"Sounds like you've been through a lot. You are strong and made it through it all." he says. I look at him and give him a smile.

Deadpool's Pov:
"(Y/N) are you doing anything tonight?" I ask her. "Sadly I am. My friend is making me go on a blind date that I don't want to go to." she says annoyed. I feel something when she says that. I don't know why, I just met her last night. "We can hang out till you have to leave for your blind date?" I ask her. "Yeah that would be nice, I wasn't going to do much today. Maybe do some cleaning, go grocery shopping or look for a new place." she said with a big sigh. "Why are you looking for a new place?" I ask her sitting in front of her. "I'm 3 months behind on rent and I don't make a lot of money at my job. I'll be living on the streets before I know it." she says with a sad tone and look. "What if you moved in with me?" I tell her without thinking. My eyes widened when I realized what I just said. "What?" (Y/N) said surprised. We just look at each other awkwardly.

(Changed the year deadpool/wade was born: 1980
Reader year born in 1986. The reader is 30 years old.
Not the best at math but hopefully this is right-ish.)

2-29-24