Chapter 7: Falling For Each Other (Part 1)

(Readers POV Chapter)

READERS POV:

-morning-

I was waking up and felt like I was laying on someone. I rub my eyes to get the sleep out of my eyes. When I woke up I saw red. I blinked a few times and saw I was cuddling up with deadpool. I jumped off him and out of bed.  I fell with a thud. "OW." I say as I get up off the floor. I hear the bed shift. "What happened?" deadpool said with a groggy voice. I got up off the floor to see if I was imaging it or not. I was not and saw Deadpool in my bed. "Why are you in my room in my bed?" I questioned him. "You fell asleep on the couch so I brought you to bed. When I was leaving you grabbed my wrist and told me to stay. I got in bed and you cuddled up to me." he said. I blushed when he said that. "That's all that happened?" I asked him. "Yes, unless you wanted more to happen?" he asked with a seductive tone. I blushed as red as his suit. "NO! GET OUT!" I yelled at him, hitting him with my pillow. He gets out of my bed. "Ah ok, i'm leaving." he says. As he leaves my room I keep hitting him with the pillow. He gets out and I lock my door. I jump on my bed and lay face down. "Why am I blushing like crazy around him?" I say into the pillow I was hitting him with. 'RING' 'RING'. I sigh and look at my phone on my nightstand. I get up and pick up my phone. I look at my phone screen and see who's calling me. Its (f/n). I answered it.

(ON PHONE)

ME: hey (F/N) 

(F/N): hey (name). Tell me what happened after me and Marco left. Is there going to be a second date?                      

ME: No, there is not going to be a second date. After you guys left, he drove me back to my place. When we got there he wanted to sleep with me and I didnt want to. I was uncomfortable. He didn't want to take no as an answer so he kissed me. He probably thought if he kissed me I would change my mind. So he tried to force himself on me. Luckily my new roommate helped me before he went any further.

(F/N): He did what! That jackass. Wait, you got a new roommate? When did that happen? what is happening (name). 

ME: Well I'm never going to see that jackass ever again. For the roommate he saved me from something and next thing i know he asks me if i want to move in with him and i said yes. 

(F/N): Wow that's something to take in. Sorry about your date, I didn't know he was that kind of guy. He looked like a nice guy but guess he wasn't. Just playing as one. Anyways tell me about your roommate.

ME: You couldn't have known. He probably has done that before. For my roommate not going to lie he is sexy and the suit he wears really shows off his muscles and his butt.

(F/N): (name) you have the weirdest taste in men. Are you falling for this guy? You barely know the guy. 

ME: I know but something about him I just like. Me and him have something in common, He's like me in a way. I’ll talk to you later. bye (F/N). 

(F/N): bye (name).

I hung up the phone and got out of bed. "Am I really falling for him?" I ask myself and I get dressed. 'knock knock' "(Name) I made breakfast. Come and get it before it's all gone.'' Deadpool said. I opened my bedroom door and walked out of my room to see breakfast on the table. I see different things. I walk to the table and get a plate and fill it up. I sit down and I start to eat. I was so hungry.  As I was eating them I didn't realize Deadpool was calling me. "(name), hello earth to (name)." Deadpool called. "Huh? Sorry, I was so hungry." I said to him. "Ok." He says with a chuckle. "Deadpool, what's your real name?" I ask him. He looks at me. "It's Wade Wilson." He says. "It suits you." I say with a giggle. (Pun intended) 

(GOING TO DO A PART 2 FROM WADES POV)

Edited: 3-22-23