Chapter 5: New Roommate

READERS POV:

I look at deadpool, shocked by what he asked me. "Umm, we met last night and we don't know each other that well and you're asking me to move in with you?” I asked him. I sat there and started to think about it. After a bit I made a decision. Sigh. "Ok, I'll move in with you." I told him. "Really? What made you change your mind?" He asked me. "Well I can't pay my rent because my roommate hasn't been paying her half. The landlord gave me and my roommate a week to move out. Since you offered for me to live here it beats the hassle of looking for a new place." I informed him. “Damn that sucks. Why hasn't your roommate not paid her half? A week is a short time to look for a new place, pack and move your stuff.” Deadpool says. “Yeah, it sucks. She’s been lying about paying her half of the rent and we got sent a letter that if we don't pay the rest of the rent money he’ll evict us in a week. I can't afford to pay her half of the rent and she goes out and parties every night and buys a lot of stuff." I told him.” I load off on him. I sigh and lay back on the couch.  We stay quiet for a short time before he talks.

"Well when do you want to move in? Do you have a lot of stuff?" he asked me. "Not really just the basics, don't make much money to go money spending crazy.” I told him. "I'll have to start packing my stuff and call for movers." I say out loud. "Let's go to your place and pack your stuff and move everything here. You won't have to worry about having to move everything on your own. I'll help." He tells me. "You can pack some clothes and some necessities to have here while we pack your stuff." He says. "That sounds great, let’s start." I say with a smile. "We can do that right now. We can clean up the other bedroom and bring some of your stuff here." He tells me. "Ok, let's clean the room first. Hope it doesn’t take long." I told him. "Why's that?" He asks. "I have to go on a blind date tonight. My friend set me up with this guy. If I don't go, my friend will be mad at me. She sets up dates and I bail out at the last minute or make something up. She'll be on my ass." I told him with annoyance. "We'll work on the room and go to your place." He tells me. 

-time skip: 4 hours- 

"That wasn't so bad." We speak at the same time. We look at each other and laugh. "Jinks". I say. I grab my stuff and we head to my place. We get into his car and drive off to my soon to be old place. Took 30 minutes to get there.

We got to my place. I open my door and we walk in. "Nice place. Sucks you have to move out." Deadpool comments. "Yea, it's decent. Nothing to celebrate.” I say with a sarcastic tone. I head to my room. “You can sit on the couch while I pack a small duffle of my clothes.” I told him. I walk into my room and go to my closet. I look for my duffle, when I do I start packing some of my clothes and necessities in it. I packed a dress and heels for my blind date for tonight. I grab my duffle and head back to the living room. “I think I'm all ready. If I forget something I can get it tomorrow when we pack my stuff.” I say out loud. He gets up off the couch and I follow him. We get to his car and head to our place. 

I feel my phone buzz, I pull out my phone and look at the message I got from my friend. She set the place and time for the date tonight. I sigh and send a quick short reply and put my phone away. We got back to our place and I put my duffle in my room and lay on my bed. I look at my clock and see the time. It's 6 pm. The date is at 8 pm. I have 2 hours to get ready. I get off the bed and head for the shower in my room. I turn on the shower and get undressed. I hop into the shower and start cleaning myself.

I finish my shower and get out. Wrap my body in a towel. I blow dry my hair and brush it after I'm done with my hair. I move on with my makeup and I do a light look. I put my dress on and my wedges on. I grab my purse  and check if I have everything I need. On the way out of my room I stepped out of my new room and I heard Deadpool call out "Damn toots you look sexy as fuck." I look at him and look away real quick. I blush by that comment and smile slightly. “Thanks deadpool.” I say. “Let's get this date over with.” I say. I head out of the apartment and go to the restaurant. I pull out my phone and text (f/n) that I'm on my way. ‘This is going to be a long date.’ I think out loud. 

Edited: 3-4-24