*Chapter1*

Mirae was only 10 years old when her parents died while her brother was only 8. Everything happened so fast the car was going too fast, it was raining and the car slipped and fell on a tree. Since then she and her brother live with their aunt now but they don't see her that often due to work, thus Mirae has to cook, do the domestic chores and study for school at the same time.

Mirae's Pov:

I woke in the morning and my aunt had left as always, sometimes I wish she could be by our side, but I'm grateful that she lets us stay with her. I approached Changkyun and I shook his shoulder thus he could wake up.

"Hey Changkyun wake up, we are going to be late for school" I whispered in his ear and he opened opened his eyes. "What day is it?" "Friday now get up" he looked at me for a while "Is breakfast ready" "No" I said and he didn't seem satisfied with my answer.

"Then why the hell are you waking me up, call me when food is ready" he got up and pushed me out of his room and closed the door on my face. "Brat everything would be easier if you weren't.... ah" I growled and went to the kitchen.

After eating our breakfast we left for school. The weather was really cold these days even though it was summer, Changkyun was now covered with two shirts and a thick jacket that covered his neck.

Changkyun saw Jooheon and left me walk to school alone. On the way I saw Wonho lighting up a cigarette. I can't believe how he is still smoking while the teachers have done everything to stop him.

"Weren't you the one who said that he won't smoke ever again?" I asked ironically. "It's the last time, I promise" he said pitifully "Oh come on this is the third time you say it this month" I said and I was suddenly grabbed from the behind.

"Minhyuk FUCK STOP IT" I said while he hugged me. "But you are so cute when you think Wonho will listen to you" he said hugging me tighter.

"Why am I even here?" Hyungwon who was standing next to us, muttered with his resting bitch face on. "Why are you hanging out with us all the time then" Wonho said with a smile on his face.

"I am only hanging out with you because I want to hang out with you.....idiots" the tall male said and left with the sound of the bell ringing.

When I went in class the first thing I did was to run to Kihyun's desk, he looked at me with a serious expression "let me guess you forgot to do your math....again" he said while adjusted his glasses.

"English...can you please give them to me please I will do them do them next time" I pleaded putting my puppy face on "I have the feeling you only hang out with me for my smartness" he tool the homework out of his bag and handed it to me. "Thank u so much, I owe you!!!" I hugged him and went to my seat when the teacher came in.

The lesson had just started when the door suddenly opened, it was Shownu the leader of the swimming team, class president and the most amazing person in the world. He hangs out with us a lot but I feel very awkward around him and I feel my heart beating fast when he talks to me.

"Sorry for being late it won't happen again" he said gently and quickly sat next to me. He took of his book, his body was wet due to the heavy rain outside, he took a small towel off his bag and wiped his hair.

"Which page?" what he was looking at me ,what did he just said? My heart was beating so fast right now. "Which page" he repeated.

"Eeemm 47" I said awkwardly and turned back into my book. "Thank you" he answered softly and gave me a small smile.

After class I went with the others to watch Shownu compete. I sat next to Jooheon and Changkyun while Kihyun was sitting with Wonho helping him with his homework and non of them looked satisfied. Hyungwon was relaxing not even watching Shownu, and Minhyuk was cheering for Shownu, as always. I kept watching his muscles until Changkyun realized "Someone is in love" he said with an annoying smile "Stop it" I whispered but his words had made me blush.

"Omg do you want to marry him" he shouted making everyone turn into our direction. I got up from my sit ready to kill him  "FUCK U CHANGKYUN YOU ALWAYS DESTROY EVERYTHING I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN" I said and left the room without even thinking what I had just said.

My aunt was going to pick us up from school due to the heavy rain that had caused a small flood to the street, but the only thing I wanted was to leave from school. I ran to the streets with tears on my face I felt so embarrassed and when I reached home, I locked my self into my room and covered my wet body with a blanket.

After a while Changkyun was home, he knocked on my door and gently "Mirae please, I am sorry for embarrassing you I am stupid I didn't realized it would annoy you so much" his apology was pure but I was to mad to realize it I opened my door "EVER SINCE MOM AND DAD DIED I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, YOU ARE SUCH PAIN IN THE ASS JUST....JUST GO TO HELL" I screamed and closed my door again.

I took a warm shower and then I fell asleep at least I tried too do so. The rain kept me up all night, I could listen thunders that sounded like bombs exploding right next to my ear. I finally fell asleep with the thought that tomorrow is Saturday and everything will be forgotten....

To be continued....

Thank you so much for reading, this chapter was boring cause I wanted to introduce all my characters but I promise that on my next chapter shit is going to happen. If you liked it please like and comment cause it supports me a
lot 😊😊😊

Admin: teddy bear 🐻