*Chapter8*

His kiss was warm, it was the best feeling, kissing someone that I wanted to kiss for a long time. It felt like there was fire within my bones, like my soul returned to the water, like every part of me that came from a dead star is alive. I knew that no one else could ever make me feel such an electric spark.

The instant I drew back from his lips his lips I looked into his perfect eyes, I felt like I could follow him to the end of the earth.

He caressed my cheek softly and gave me a small smile "Thank you for being there for me all the time" with his arms he held me tight, I rested my face on the crook of his neck while his lips touch my temple.

"Don't worry I will be by your side forever, I always was" my eyes were teary, I wanted to be with him forever, I was afraid that we wouldn't survive all of this.

I didn't want this moment to end, I loved being in his hug I felt safe, like he would protect me forever.

I pulled away from his embrace and sat next to him, I looked at Wonho, he was lying on the floor next to the fire, he was covered with blankets and his eyes were closed.

I felt bad for the poor guy we should not let him go out if he felt sick, however I feel like he is going to wake up really soon while he is warmer than before.

Kihyun Pov:

We calmed IM and he fell asleep on my lap, I was worried about him, he was in a really bad situation right now, he might have lost his sister while he has already lost his parents he must be a mess.

I looked at his image, his eyes were puffy and he was holding my shirt tight, I was rubbing his back as comfortable as I could thus I would make him feel safe.

He opened his eyes and looked at me "Please tell me that this is all a bad nightmare"

"Unfortunately it's not Changkyun-ahh but please stay strong, I am here for you" he looked at me disappointed and then he closed his eyes once again and fell asleep.

I looked at the rest of the members, we were all starving due to the lack of food, we had very little amount of water that we shared, Shownu is our only chance or else we will die.

Jooheon sat next to me and caressed Changkyun's hair with a sad smile on his face, I was thankful of Jooheon, he helps so much with everything and he is so calm even though we are in an awful situation.

Hyungwon was sitting on the floor with his back against the wall, his leg was becoming even worse while he was walking with great difficulty. I was afraid that it might get infected so I covered it with a cloth hoping that it won't get any worse. The member's psychology was down as well, he was afraid of what could happen to the others but he kept silent for Changkyun's shake.

Minhyuk sat next to Hyungwon hugging him tight, like us he was worried with the others, he kept telling us that he wanted to go out and find them but I would never allow him to do such a stupid action, we already lost 3 people we can't loose him as well.

And for me.....I don't know how I feel, I miss the everyone a lot and I feel like I am going to break down but I can't do that, the members need me strong and that's what I am going to do but what if I am too weak for this.

Changkyun woke up once again and hugged me, he broke down in my embrace, his face faced my chest and his hands were wrapped around me "Hyung, I don't want to stay alone, not again, I was so mean to her before the blizzard and now I might never see her again"