*Chapter7*

Flashback:

In 3rd person:

Shownu and Wonho had been in the cold, they were walking for hours and they were both freezing.

Shownu was walking fast while Wonho couldn't keep up. The younger male couldn't feel his feet, he was tired, his eyes were closing and his whole body was trembling.

"Hyung, I can't go one, please let's stop for a second" he shouted as loud as his voice could go.

"Come on we are almost there don't stop" Shownu kept going without paying attention to the member who was freezing.

He walked for a while when he noticed that the younger wasn't behind him "WONHO" he got no response.

He headed back shouting his friend's name but no response. He hoped that the member would be fine.

He stopped at the sight of a man unconscious buried from snow, he approached only to see his friend, Wonho's body was pale and he was almost frozen but he was still breathing.

Shownu couldn't leave him like that he lifted Wonho in his back and rushed to the mini market that wasn't far. When they got inside he immediately set on a fire, he had Wonho in a tight hug while he gave the younger his coat. "Wonho I am sorry please wake up" he cried it out at the sight of the poor guy.

"Come on kid we need to go on...don't leave me now"

End of flashback

Shownu Pov:

I didn't want Mirae to see me like this, I felt so weak and guilty. Wonho is in that state because of me, I was aware that he felt sick but I just moved on without protecting him. I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

I was freezing due to the fact that I gave all my extra coats to Wonho but it was the only way I could keep my friend warm.

Mirae after hearing what happened she gave me a tight hug "Its all my fault I should..." she interrupted me "Now it happened....the only thing we can do is to help Wonho" her voice seemed so calm and I felt better. She gave me one of her coats "You need this more than I do" I said but she wouldn't let me give it back to her.

She sat next to me looking at Wonho, she seemed so calm despite the situation, her eyes were calm and she had a soft smile on her face.

"We will wait until he wakes up and then we must leave, the others are in trouble as well, we have to get them supplies" she looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes and her calm face turned into a sad one, she started crying silently.

Changkyun Pov:

When I woke up Mirae wasn't by my side and the window was open, I immediately freaked out and woke up the others.

"No she didn't....did she?" Hyungwon's voice was petrified, he wasn't moving, his eyes were looking outside and he didn't even matter to look at us.

"If she did...she must be" Kihyun's words freaked me out and I hadn't even realized it but I started crying aloud. I can't loose her, she is my family.

Jooheon Pov:

I hugged my friend at the moment he started crying, IM was my friend since we were kids, I was the one who gave him his nickname (IM) and he insists of us calling him like that ever since, he was my friend since I can remember myself even before his parents....

More like a brother you could say

"She can't be dead...she is the only think I have, she is my everything, what will I do if she doesn't come back" he broke down and the rest of the members joined the hug.

Kihyun wiped the tears from the younger's face "Please don't cry, you are not going to loose her...she will be fine" Minhyuk fake a smile for the younger to feel better.

"No you are fucking lying, you don't believe it, she will be dead and I will be alone once again" I hated seeing him like this.

He cried for a while, when he stopped he looked at me "Hyung...will she be okay" his voice cracked at the end.

I had to be strong, I had too.....I can't see my little brother crying....but should I lie?

"Mirae is a stubborn, she always was, she will be fine" I gave him a small smile and I looked at the other members which seemed satisfied by my answer.

Mirae Pov:

I found some blankets thus I could cover Wonho with them, Shownu denied getting him off his had for any reason, I could feel his pain he wanted to protect Wonho like I wanted to protect Changkyun.

Shownu was always taking care of Wonho, he would always get him out of trouble at school when the teacher caught him smoking or doing something against the rules. He would protect him even when he was drank or into a fight so he felt him like a brother.

I gave Wonho the extra clothing and approached Shownu "Don't blame yourself...even if you had stop what would have happened? What would you do, would you magically stopped the blizzard?" I pulled him next to me and he help my hand tight.

"Wonho is alive thanks to you" I gave him a smile.

"Do you think that someone will save us?" I couldn't believe that he asked that, he used to be so bright and positive making everyone feel calm.

"Please don't loose your hope, I miss the old Shownu, the person who never gets scared nor freaked out, the person that sometimes is a robot and I swimming and dancing machine, the person who always protects us....who protects me....the person I am in love with...."

I don't know how the fuck this last part came out.... he looked at me straight in the eyes and his face approached mine, we were so close that I could hear his breathing, "thank you" he whispered and gave me a smile, that reassured me that he was okay.

And then he did something completely unexpected..... he close his eyes and his lips touched mine.....

Did just my childhood crush kissed me....?

To be continued....

Thanks for reading, hope you like how the story goes❤️❤️❤️please vote and comment for support❤️❤️
Admin: teddy bear 🐻