*Chapter2*

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my phone:

MH: Guys are we going to the school yard today?

KH: But it's raining so much outside isn't it better to stay home

Wh: When did a little rain stopped us?

HW: Technically it is a flood outside....

SH: Are we going yes or no?

CH: Of course we are going

KH: 😩

HW: 🙄

JH: Out off the school in one hour be there!!!

I had no intention to go see all of them but I did anyway. Due to the fact that Kihyun's dad owned the school we had keys to get in whenever we wanted and it was like our little purlieu. On the way to school, I still wasn't talking to Changkyun while he was trying to talk to me, but I was still mad. On the way the water was reaching our ankles I can't imagine what is going to happen with this shitty weather

When we reached there the other where already in the school hallway everyone had their backpack with some snacks and everything thus we would hang out. Everyone was full of clothes cause of the weather and they didn't seem like they were going to take them off anytime soon.

Shownu sat next to me he probably did not know about yesterday while he acted normal. We took out a small TV that we had for watching movies in class and we actually achieved to turn it on a normal channel to check the weather.

The forecast said that it's too dangerous for everyone to be outside so we decided to head home quickly. Hyungwon was the one leaving first with his brother's car. While the others and I waited for Jooheon's dad thus we could leave together.

Many people were running around the streets panicked the freezing water could reach almost the top of the cars it looked like we were on the sea. Everything started getting seriously dangerous when Jooheon's mom called and told us to stay locked in school cause everything was getting dangerous even for our lives.

"All go inside" Shownu yelled and we all headed inside except from a member.

Wonho Pov:

"Wonho what are you doing come inside" Shownu shouted but I could only think about one thing. It wasn't long since Hyungwon, left he must have stuck in the water. I turned around and to face Shownu.

"You go inside I am going to bring Hyungwon" I said and left quickly before Shownu had the time to stop me. I ran as fast as I could when I could see Hyungwon car it was trapped under an electric tower that had fallen on the road. I edge towards the car, Hyungwon was conscious he had tears streaming down his face while his leg has trapped in the ruins of the car. His brother had blood all over his face and he was unconscious.

I reached Hyungwon "he is dead" he said while his whole body was trembling. "Let me get you out we need to go" i said as calmly as I could "He IS DEAD""Hyungwon WE NEED TO LEAVE ITS DANGEROUS" I repeated and tried helping him free his leg but it had no point Hyungwon's leg was stuck and it hurt him bad every time  I tried to pull him out. I finally grabbed a small metal from the ruins and freed his injured limb and got the younger out of the car. Hyungwon suddenly looked into the road's direction his face was filled with horror and then I turned to look what scared him so bad.

My relieved expression quickly changed when I could spot a big wave coming in our way. I snatched Hyungwon's hand and we started running as fast as we could. I didn't dare to look behind me, my only goal was to get us in the school. I could watch the gate and at the last moment we got in and run to the last floor where the others were and closed the door behind us. The 1st and 2nd floor of the floor had flooded thus we had to stay on the 3rd one.

When we got in we were both attacked by a hug by all the members. "Thank god you are both okay" Mirae hugged us tight, she was crying, I hugged her too "It's okay don't cry, we are safe now" I reassured her that everything is fine but she kept hugging us. "Did you hurt anywhere?" she asked. I looked at Hyungwon's leg it seemed tortured and it was bleeding. "I'm fine" Hyungwon's voice cracked when Mirae looked at it Hyungwon pushed her away and sat on a desk.

Kihyun gave us both a blanket and some extra clothes that he had got from Shownu's swimming bag.

I could watch out of the window the tsunami had covered the city many people were dead. All of us tried to call our relatives but nothing, no answer from anyone. We all sat silently for a little when I approached Hyungwon who had curled in a ball "let me see your leg" before I had the chance to check his knee he pulled it away. "Why did you came back for me that was stupid" he said wiping away his tears.

I knew Hyungwon well, he never liked talking about his feelings that much, I gave him a hug and he started crying silently. "It's okay, you are safe now" I rubbed his back softly while he was still shocked by the everything.

Then Kihyun came holding a first aid box that had found on the school's bathroom and he was ready to treat Hyungwon's leg. He had a really deep and worrisome scratch that covered his knee. "This might get infected" Kihyun muttered and started cleaning it with a towel and at the end he wrapped it with bandage.

"It will be good for now, try not to move it a lot" the short male advised Hyungwon and gave him a small smile.

Mirae Pov:

Changkyun was now crying in my embrace "What will happen to aunt we have to find her" Changkyun was really close to our aunt while he couldn't remember our parents well. "I.M everything is going to be okay, now we need to focus on staying alive" Jooheon said hugging him tight.

"Guys come Kihyun and I will open a fire for the night" Shownu said leading us to class that the two members had made it to look like a fireplace. "How are we going to open a fire though?" I asked with my eyes on Shownu who was putting some books in the fireplace.

"Simple..." he approached Wonho and took his lighter of his pocket and opened a fire easily. "Like this..." he added giving me a cute smile that I returned to him. "Are we staying here?" Wonho asked while supporting Hyungwon with his arms.

"We don't have any choice, I sent Minhyuk to get some extra clothing from the attic with the lost things cause it's to getting really cold and about food we have some snacks that will last for two days if we are careful" Shownu said answering everyone's questions.

We passed our first night all close to the fire and we ate nothing. Even though we had a fire on it was still so cold, my body was trembling like crazy when Shownu noticed.

Shownu's Pov:

We were all sitting near the fire when I noticed Mirae trembling from the cold. I edged towards her and sat next to her I took off one of my jackets and put it on her shoulders. I also pulled her in a hug thus I would be sure that she wouldn't be either cold or scared. At first she tried to confirm me that she was fine but I couldn't let go.

After some time she fell asleep on my shoulder she seemed so cute and beautiful I wanted to protect her her skin was paler no matter what I did to keep her warm. While all the members were asleep I didn't feel like it, I wanted to make sure that everyone was fine so I stayed up until my eyes started to close I couldn't help it but fall asleep.

I was the last to wake up at the morning with the sound of Minhyuk's voice. "GUYS YOU WANT TO SEE THIS" he said not taking his eyes from the window. When I edged to see what happened I froze as well.

E...every...everything was...was covered with snow, the whole city and the buildings. We looked at each other knowing that our lives will never be the same.

Hope u liked the new chapter.... shit got real from the second chapter I know..... If u liked it PLEASE vote and comment. Also Monsta X released their song yesterday let's support them and give them a 1st win 😊😊

Admin: teddy bear 🐻