Chapter 2

Julia's Pov

"Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle, but put me in summer and i'll be a-" Maria yelled out 'Puddle' when Olaf paused in between his song, and honestly, that's were i drew the line. "I'm done." was all i said, taking up my soda and purse, and leaving the cinema, Maria hot on my heals. "Oh c'mon Julia!" She whined. Honestly, when she said we'd go out and have fun, i didn't expect to be watching the Frozen movie, however it's said. It looked like something five-year old me would throw out. "I'd rather watch Shrek. At least they have prettier princesses." I said, making Maria gasp. For a second, i swore she was going to cry, but her eyes drifted to behind me. Curious, i turned to see that same red headed woman, and a little energetic red-headed girl, picking out charm bracelets in a nearby shop. "Let's go home. Aren't you going to see ur parents?" Maria said, her energy returning. The last thing i saw before turning around, was that woman's blood red lips smile, and in the corner of her eye, she was looking at me...

Stranger's PoV

I licked my blood red lips, restless from being around so many humans at once, and always having that girl in my grasps. Julia Tanner. "I like this one!" said little Dixie, who came with me. She barely get's any time outside that castle and away from her brother, i just had too. I could feel Julia staring at me, hear her heartbeat speed up a little when i looked her way. Oh, it was more than satisfying. I just wanted to bite into her soft looking skin. 'MayBelle, just watch over her. Her father is  Jace Tanner, so he might have an extra eye on her.' King Author's words repeated in my head. "fine." i mumbled out loude. Dixie turned to me, confused, and i just smiled her way. "Nothing, nothing. I'd recommend the dark blue one,and you should get one for yourself too." I said, then walked off. I heard her pay for her choices and run up to me. "Where to now?" she asked. I checked the time, and a smirk played across my lips. "Home."