PAIN! YOU MAKE ME A BELEIVER!

You changed. (Outfit above) into one of your less pink outfits, and just like that, outside of your window you went. Although you wore a mask thing that you could see out of to hide your face and identity.  It shows your eyes but it covers up enough nobody can tell.

mother made me wear it to a costume party once

mother made me wear it to a costume party once. That's why I have it.

Lucky I kept it.

You walked down the street to "The Alley" as you called it. It was a big alleyway covered in graffiti with white fairy lights hanging from the buildings on either side.

(Like this

(Like this. It's actually in Detroit and I have actually been there)

You were responsible for some of the graffiti, but you got permission to do art there from the owner, so it wasn't illegal.

You went to "The Alley" at least three times a week at night. Sometimes more. Why? Because that's where the street dancers meet. They use code names and bring radios and dance and eat food. They're like your family, but the coolest thing is that nobody takes off their disguise or tells anyone else their real name.

Once your in, your in for life. You all kind of have each others undying loyalty on those nights. It doesn't matter your race, gender, sexuality, nothing. You just have to be a bro. A bro for life. (XD) know how to dance, and follow the pact.

They'll keep all your secrets, give you advice, and watch your back. I have been coming for three years. I know everyone by codename. They all have a special mask they always wear and clothes they only wear on these nights. This truly feels like your real home sometimes.

Your SOULs will come our sometimes when you all dance. Some have monster souls, some have human souls, some have a weird combination. Nobody judges based on first impressions.

This is the pact of the group, it goes like this.

1. Don't reveal who you are.
2. Trust the group and the group trusts you.
3. Keep the secrets of the group.
4 You are one of us, you belong.
5. Dance. And have fun with it.
6. No two members of the group should date.