Would you read?

I had an idea. I know, shocking. Sooooo... ITS A HAMILTON READER INSERT

HERE IS DE DESCRIPTION! (And yes, it's from a female point of view)

Description: What if the Hamilton child was born a girl? And instead of Alexander they named her Y/n M/n Hamilton. How will she, a woman with the most remarkable mind and ideas in the world, be able to fulfill the destiny laid out for her?  She will have to overcome the gender barriers and other challenges such as Jefferson, Being laughed out of a bar, the death of her mother and her father leaving, etc. (note this is not a genderbend except for Y/n. Everyone else keeps their gender. And Eliza is not gay for u. Sorry.)

Also I will personally be coming up with little edits to adapt the songs. It will also be written in a musical AU, where nobody questions why u r singing & rapping. It's normal. (Also I will try to clean it out, but I will keep some swearing, but just a tiny bit)

Here's like half of the opening number:

How does a woman, orphan, daughter of a poor man from Scotland, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean, by providence, impoverished, and squalor, grow up to be a hero and a scholar?

The ten dollar, founder, without a father, got a lot farther by working a lot harder, by being a lot smarter, by being a self starter, by fourteen, they placed her in charge of a trading charter. 

And every day, while slaves were being slaughtered and carted away, across the waves she struggled and kept her guard up. But inside she was longing for something to be apart of, our sister was ready to beg, steal borrow, or barter.

Then a hurricane came, and devastation reigned, our girl saw her future drip, dripping down the drain. Put a pencil to her temple, connected to her brain, then she wrote her first refrain, a testament to her pain.

Then the word got around, they said "This girl is insane, man!" Took up a collection just to send her to the mainland. Get your education, don't forget from whence you came. And the world is gonna know your name! What's your name, ma'am?

Y/n (if your name is short, put your middle name in there too) Hamilton.
Miss Y/n (M/n) Hamilton.
And there's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait!

Keep in mind that this isn't how it will be written. But to write the story I first have to adapt the music.  The music will be integrated in. NOW FOR THE POLLLLLL

YES I WOULD LIKE TO READ THIS

EH

NO