I Wonder If Sans Will Ever Get His Face Out of Those Pancakes

OKAY WELL THEN WE HAVE OVER 500 READS NOW THAT WAS QUICK. I'm not sure if it was the chapter about FRICKING CHEETO MAN'S PLANS OF FOOLERY or not, but thanks so much anyway guys. I really didn't even expect even 50 reads from a non-Frans or non-sans x reader story. So it means a lot to me. Thank you all my Swag Nuggets.

You will know why the top video soon. Trust me. You will.

So we have a new member of the book 'crew'. Haha I write all of this by myself. XD. So welcome the GODESS OF POV CHANGE: KawaiiTheatreNerd . They will join THE TIMELORD/Rice of Time MettatonsLeg .

Without further ado, here is the chapter:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next day with another headache, still on the floor. I look to my left to see Alphys and Undyne curled up on the couch together, fast asleep. (SHIP SHIP SHIP) I can smell something buttery and sweet cooking downstairs along with some kind of meat.

I also hear some slightly obnoxious snoring  to my left. I look, and see Chara on the ground. I smile to myself, and think about being drunk on anime. God my life is weird right now. I feel starved, so I walk downstairs to satisfy my hunger.

As I get downstairs everyone's heads turn to me, as I my hair probably looks something like disheveled cat poop. One of Chara's sweaters that Frisk, much to Chara's annoyance, gave me to wear as Pjs was lopsided and twisted half way around me.

I didn't care, but it looked like Mettaton was going to die of this much non-glam in their presence.

"*Le gaaaassssspppp~* darling me and you are going shopping at the mall after breakfast and that is final!" Everyone looked at me with this 'good luck with the fashion crazy robot' look.

"Ummm.. But I don't have any money." I told them.  The robot simply waved and answered with a "Nonsense darling! We're going to my place. 'MTT fashion and dance studio!' We don't need money!"

Despite the other's pitiful looks, I was kind of excited. I may actually enjoy this shopping trip! So I just answered with an 'ok!' And sat down.

Toriel put a plate of what I knew were 'pancakes' in front of me. I had never had any before. My parents wouldn't allow it.

Frisk took the bottle of syrup and handed it to me. "Ummm.. What is this for? Do I drink it?" I questioned.

Sans' head shot up from the table. He was probably sleeping beforehand. "YES." Is all he said before falling asleep in his pancakes again.

Frisk was shaking her head vigorously at me so I took it that I was not supposed to drink it. "Okay then what do I do with it?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes and picked up the bottle. Frisk opened the cap, turned it upside down, and squeezed it.

It's kind of embarrassing to say, but I was slightly mesmerized by the amber liquid that slowly fell out of the bottle.

Frisk then told me to cut them. I obliged and sliced through the sugary fluff.

I picked a peice up with my fork and bit into it.