KIRA THOMPSON

KIRA'S POV

Beep.....beep...beep
Argh I hate it when someone calls me in the middle of the night. I did not even check the caller ID and answered "what!!"
"Chill K I just wanted to ask if I'm coming to pick you up for our morning run"
Kaylee my best friend said.
"Yah bruh but come earlier cause we need to make it to school in time so we practice for the up coming game"

I had just rested my head on my head , I hadn't even started dreaming I think when my Kaylee bursted through door. Gosh it felt like 2minutes of sleep. I put my groaned loudly covering my head with my pillow. She pulled of my blankets  and mumbled something like "sometimes I wonder"
"Get your ass downstairs in 5" she said she she closed my door. Gosh she's sooo annoying. "I heard that" she said. You were meant to I said back. I skipped downstairs after dressing up . We took off and ran around the outskirts of our neighborhood.

We ran twice around the neighborhood and headed back home when it was already 6am. Kaylee went to her place to get ready for school. I showered and jus wore black pants, an adidas white croptop and white adidas superstars with a jacket on top. I curled my hair into loose curls and let it loose.

I got into my car and drove to Kay's place

I got into my car and drove to Kay's place. We headed to school and arrived 30mins before school started. We strolled to the main field and started practicing cheerleading moves for the big game in a weeks time. My guy best friend , Keith came after the bell for the first lesson went off. Cheezuz this boy is always late

The first lesson was science. Oooohhhhh how I hate the teacher soooo much. She is sooo boring , all her lessons suck to the maximum. Looking on the brighter side we doing an interesting topic these days HUMAN REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM😈
The teacher got in put us into groups. Apparently we doing a project on reproduction. As always my group had Kaylee , Keith and myself.

"Guys , wanna meet up at my place for a sleepover while we do the project since our parents are out of town?" I said .
"Sure" they both replied in unison. Our next lesson was math n all three of us were in Set 1 for math. Not to brag or any buh we are like the smartest kids in school. Well Strattenburg school does have a lot of smart kids buh we are just better. After math we had literature then lunch time. We all went to the lunch area , collected our food and set outside. Most of the whores in school especially Veronica's group sit inside the lunch area. This is why we prefer sitting outside . Most of the time Keith is with the football boys . Did you know he is the vice captain well now you do.

After lunch we had PE then clubs / sports. The coach always made us play football . I suck at it so I hate it with passion. We made our way to the locker area and changed into our PE kits. As usual boys were busy showing off with their packs , I gots to say they looked hot shirtless. We were placed into teams blah blah blah and of course our team won cause we had the vice captain. The cheerleading and broke a few bones buh we did good compared to the shit we had been doing. Martial arts was the last thing before we went home.

I waited for my friends while leaning against my car , gosh what are they still doing , I've been waiting here for 10mins. Speak of the devil and he shall appear , I spotted Kaylee n Keith walking out of school approaching me. Where have you two been? "Just getting our homework" Keith said. Mmmmmmmmm ooooo really. "Smirking like a kid in a candy shop will not make us change
our statement" Kaylee whispered when she moved to my ear. Watever😒. We played I'm the one till my parents house was now in sight.

We reached home , did a little bit of our project buh fell asleep doing it

We reached home , did a little bit of our project buh fell asleep doing it. I was awakened by the sound of tv viewing vampire darkest . I literally drooled while looking Damien who had just come from the shower. It's already 2300hrs and we haven't done the model. Atleast we were done with theory. Wake up!!!
Both Kaylee and Keith jumped and fell on their butts. I laughed my lungs out at the sight of their miserable expressions.

We finished our model around 4am because it kept on breaking down. Like honestly who asks kids to go make on that topic  model. We slept for 2hrs only before getting ready to go to school. We used Keith's car to go to school . Our first lesson was science again and we were to present first. Did I mention before that I hate science. My group won of course after all the presentations. The schedule was the same with yesterday's expect extra workout for martial arts.
We drove home silently since everyone was tired. This is my daily life.

Riddle
The more you take the more you leave behind.
What's the amswer🙃