Graduation

KIRA'S POV

Everything was in a fucking mess , couldn't find my shoes and the graduation started in 15mins. I hadn't eaten and to top it all I couldn't remember the speech I had to recite

"Kira!!" my mom shouted from downstairs
"What!!!" I shouted back rather annoyed and was about to cry
"Don't talk to your mother like that young lady," father commented

I had my breakfast real quick and found my shoes under the couch. We got there as they called my name out to recite my speech. I walked elegantly as if everything was alright buh who was I shitting, my friends could clearly tell something was wrong. I stood there , closed my eyes and it's like my speech just flashed and 💥 bam, I remembered. I finished my speech and everyone clapped. I proceeded to go and sit were the other students sat.

This year they were only 3 distinction graduates. Which were....

Keep guessing....

You got this.....

Nah you don't. Well it's was Keith , Kaylee and myself. The day went by surprisingly fast. My mom called us for a pictures although I kept on wishing we would go to a nice restaurant and eat some good food. I really wanted to have a lobster and a shawarma. My brain had already started fantasizing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

4 years later

I woke up to the sound of my brain quarreling by its self on how tomato flavor is better than the cheese flavor, like honestly.
Shut up sometimes I wish I could take you out and throw you in the dustbin
Kira stop it now or else I make you feel emotional and you'll start think about your parents and heart breaks
If you dare do that I'll start drinking and smoking that will do you just fine
Okay I'm really sorry Kira

I always won the fights between my brain n I although I didn't like the feeling of being able to feel again after my history.

"Kira!!"my dad knocked on my door
"Just a minute,"I said In a monotone voice

We sat for breakfast and damn was it deeeeeelicious, it's hard to admit buh my mom could cook.
"You should come to the office with me today and learn one or two things in business before you apply elsewhere,"father managed to say with food in his mouth.
But fat....... my dad cut in before I could finish off "no buts because my decision is final."

Skip to work

We got to his workplace around 08:30 and he had to go straight into a meeting. After hours of waiting he finally showed up I mean what meeting lasts 3 goddamn hours. We spent the whole day well I was just busy applying to one of the best fashion and design companies. Not to brag or anything but I was top of my class at fashion and designing stuff and graduated with honors.

I dozed of for about an hour when an email woke me up. The worlds best fashion and design company had accepted me so I have to go for an interview at 0800hrs . Like oh my gosh for a second I thought I was dreaming. I started jumping on my dads office couch. When he got in he thought I had gone crazy or something like that.