Chapter 3: Team 10

I woke up to a loud horn and almost had a heart attack. I then noticed Jake with his vlog camera next to me. "Good Morning Jake Pauler's! What's gucci baby? Now you all are probably wondering, Jake who is that girl behind you? Well it turns out, I'm A Dad! This is Mackenzie Paige, she's my daughter!" Jake said.

I almost froze, did this guy really have the audacity to interrupt my sleep and then vlog It? Saying I'm his daughter on camera to all of his fans definitely seems like a Jake Paul move. Especially when it comes to the views. So then again why does this surprise me?

"So Mackenzie is new to the Team 10 house, and Papa Jake hasn't exactly introduced her to everyone yet so that's what I'm going to do!" Jake said. "Are they even up yet?" I asked. "Of course, they'd get fined, but let's meet the gang!" Jake said getting up. Well..That's great to know...I thought getting out of bed.

I followed Jake down the stairs to see all the members giving me welcoming smiles. "Hi Mackenzie!" They all said. "Woo! New member guys! Mackenzie Paul!" Jake said "I never thought you'd ever become a dad" Chance said as Anthony laughed. "Why not?" Jake said.

"So, those two are Chance and Anthony, next to them is the Martinez Twins Emilio and Ivan, Tessa and Nick, Alex and Tristian, Erika and Chad, and finally Uncle Kade." Said Jake as everyone greeted me. "She's so adorable Jake!" Tessa squealed "I'm sure you'll make a great father dude" said Anthony.

"Thanks guys! Mackenzie what do you think?" Jake asked turning the camera to me. "Oh um..they seem nice." I said. "Alright I'll take that!" Erika said approvingly.

"I think that went well, alright Jake Pauler's that is the vlog! Get your merch, link in bio, it's selling like a god church! Smash that subscribe button to become apart of the strongest family on YouTube and peace!" Jake said.

"Alright, I'm gonna go edit" Kade said as Nick went to do work. Erika's stomach growled. "Need breakfast, right." She said making her way to the kitchen. "Make some for us!" The Martinez Twins said following Erika.

Tessa hugged me and was really happy for some reason. "Oh my gosh! We're going to have so much fun! The fans will love you!" Tessa squealed.

"She's pretty cute." Alex said as Jake shot him some sort of stare. "Don't think about it young man" he said as Tessa laughed.