Chapter 10: Clout Gang

I ran out of the Team 10 house crying. "Mackenzie!!" I heard Jake and Alex yell running after me. But I already was out of their sight. I felt like a idiot, I was stupid to think Jake would ever change...it was all a lie. He just practically kicked me out...

I don't know where to go...I don't want to go back there after what just happened, Logan will just talk to Jake and Jake will just stay the same...Maybe...I can stay with someone else who's been in my shoes..

I called a uber and was soon about to be on my way to the Clout house, Alissa would understand how I feel...I just can't believe this all just happened...

As I knocked on the door, the one who came to open it was the YouTuber known as FaZe Banks, Alissa's current boyfriend. "Hello, wait...I've seen you before, your the girl in Jake Paul's vlogs, you're his daughter?" Faze asked.

"That's what I basically was but...he's horrible, I was thinking he was going to change and he didn't...I don't have anywhere to go." I said. "Your welcome here, come inside" Faze said as I entered.

As we were walking up the stairs we passed Ricegum, who looked a bit confused then suddenly realized who I was "Yo...what is Jake Paul's daughter doing here?" He asked "She's not his daughter, she came here for help because the dude kicked her out like he did to Alissa" said Faze.

Rice's face expression turned shocked. "Well she came to the right place, do you know who I am?" he asked as Banks rolled his eyes. "Your the asian dude who gets a lot of hate, flexes, makes disstracks, and says irrelevant a lot right?" I asked. "What...bruh" he said as Banks was laughing.

I soon got to meet Alissa and I was telling all 3 of them how everything happened and how I even met Jake. "But that's what happened, when I finally stood up to him and telling him about himself, he got pissed." I said as Alissa hugged me.

"I know how you feel in a way...but your away from him now.." she said. "Yeah and it's only going to get better for you" Banks said as rice popped in. "More lit"