Chapter 7: Redeem Yourself

The next morning Logan took me back to the Team 10 house and he still needed to talk to Jake. Logan knocked on the door as Jake opened it. "Why did she go to you?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, I gotta talk to you about that..." Logan said as we came inside. "Alright, private talk" said Jake as they went into the kitchen as I waited by the stairs. "Your back, are you okay?" Alex asked standing next to me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said.

"Mackenzie came over to my place because she had a problem with what has been going on here and what you've been doing. I get it Jake, it's in your nature to be crazy and wild having fun with all your friends but you also have a kid now, you need to set a good example and become the father that she needs." Logan said.

"Yeah...I see what you mean..I haven't exactly been...fatherly, but I'm going to try" said Jake. "Great, glad that's been taken care of, nice talking to ya brother Jake!" Logan said hugging him. "I'll see ya again Mackenzie! Good to have you in the Paul family!" Logan said hugging me. "Peace guys!" He shouted before leaving.

"Yeah, Logan's alright" Jake said. "He's the favorite son" I smirked as Jake's face expression turned salty. "Bruh"

"Your own daughter won't even put you as number 1" Chance said. "...Shut up" Jake said.