Chapter 5: Can't Stand Him

I felt a cold shock to my head and woke up to see Jake laughing. He did not just...he did. He can pull all his crazy shit on the other roommates if he wants but I'm not used to this and I'm pretty sure some of us don't want this treatment.

"Jake! Did you have to go and do that?! My bed and self is soaked!" I said. "Whoa calm down Mackenzie, it was just a prank, besides we can't have you sleeping all day." Jake said laughing a little.

I was not amused at all. "Well time to check the rest" said Jake leaving my room. "Finally..." I said slamming my door shut.

"Good morning Jake Pauler's! It's a good start in the Team 10 house...Maybe not for Mackenzie...Some one can't take a joke...Daughter!" Jake said. "But today we're gonna prank some Team 10 members" Jake said sneakily.

As I was in my bed on my laptop watching a movie I heard very loud commotion coming from downstairs, like very loud. As I opened my door I could hear the screams and laughs more louder. Oh no...

Going down the stairs I see that the house in a complete warzone Jake, Chance, Anthony, Chad, and the Martinez Twins were in some kind of prank war and most of the area seemed to be a complete mess. The rest of the members were probably hiding somewhere.

"Jake! Can you be quiet-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Mr. Paul had threw a pie at me. "Jake! This is not a joke! We could get evicted if you keep being this loud!" I say as Jake was running after Anthony. "Oh my God!" I said turning to see what I think were Jake's neighbors at the door.

"Jake you pissed off the neighbors!!!" I screeched. That made Jake come running. "Oh, this happened before. I got it." He said going outside to talk to them. No surprise....

When Jake came back inside he was completely normal about it. "Wow they really don't like me" Jake chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "Well, guess we should clean this up, Mackenzie can you help?" Jake asked.

I almost exploded I swear. "I didn't make this mess, you can clean it." I said wiping some of the pie off my face glaring at him before going back upstairs.