Chapter 15: My Hero

Jake and all of Team 10 ran outside to see a car drive away with me in it. My abusive parents came back to take me away. "Jake!!" I shouted. "Oh hell no, No one takes my daughter away from me!" Jake said as he got on a red motorcycle and went after me.

I saw Jake coming closer to the car. "Jake! I don't want to go back to that place!" I said almost wanting to cry. "I know! You won't have to! And I won't let you! You mean everything to me!" He yelled going faster and getting closer.

"Without you, I'll feel like nothing! I wouldn't be the same Jake Paul!" Jake said finally close enough. "Jump on!" He said as I jumped out of the car onto the back of his motorcycle holding on to him. "Fine! Leave!" The former man I had to call dad yelled.

Jake turned around back to the Team 10 house. "Thank you for saving me Jake." I said smiling at him. "I will always save you, it's my duty as a dad" Jake said smiling back at me. "I Love you, Dad" I said hugging him. I felt Jake's heart beat fast as he hugged me back. "I Love you too, more than you know"

My Father is the YouTuber that everyone knows as a reckless, rude fuck boi, that only cares about himself...but there's something I found in him, someone who cares for you deeply, who will save you when you need saving, and...will change just so you will stay, My Dad and best friend...
~Jake Paul~