Out of breath

I hope your all enjoying this as much as im enjoying writing this. Comment any thoughts or opinions please id love some feedback 💛

Derek's POV

"Scott stop, if you tell anyone about this i will liturally take you appart limb by limb"

"Fine i wont say anything about it but its still wrong, were both alphas running the pack we shouldn't be keeping -"

"Secretes?" Came a voice from the top of the stairs. Stannding up straight, teeth unleashed and claws out, i whipped around and glared. Issac stood smirking, leaning against the wall. The smirk receeded however when in less than a second i dashed at him, picked him up by the throat and pinned him to the wall he so smuggly leaned on.

"What did you hear issac!!" I growl, still trying to keep a slightly hushed tone, the last thing i wanted wss for stiles to come upstairs too.

"I heard you telling scott not to tell anyone about something and scott agreeing but remind you it was wrong and thats when i butted in" he blurted out without taking a breath. Panic filled his eyes, when he first stood at the too of the stairs he looked confident, now that id reminded him what color my were once more, he quivered at the idea that he'd pissed me off.

"Issac i swear to god if your lying to me ill -"

"Derek! Listen to his heart, hes not lying hes afraid" scotts voice cut through the air, his reasoning sharp.

"Im not afraid" issac whined.

"Oh yeah" i said. Slowly i turned my head back to him, i lent in close, my teeth nearly resting on his chin "then why is your heart beating like a rabbit in the cross fire"

"Okay maybe im ... a little intimidated"

"Dont say a word of this to anyone, i wont stop kicking your ass if you do" i lower him back down and release his throat "sorry, but dont go snooping". Nodding, he quickly scuttled past bith me and scott, off to his room at the very end of the hall.

"Scott, my room, now" i commanded.

Stiles's POV

Everyone had disappeared up stairs, even Issac, who'd spent the last hour, curled up on the floor sleeping like an actual pooche. Bet it was all fun and games up there. I however remained down stairs, alone now, so i put the book id been hiding myself in down and sighed. This whole day had worn me out, i spent all of it trying not to scream at Derek that i had feelings for him. Why was it so hard to just push feelings aside, having these emotions for Derek is like loving something i can never have, i do love something i can never have. I can never have Derek.

Hes the joint alpha of the pack now, deaton said he was an alpha focused on protecting and defending the pack and territory. That explained why Derek was being so protective of me when he rescued me the night of the fight, and why he stook by my side that night, he saw everyone else has someone with then but me, so he just did what his role required. I was trying to come to terms with knowing Derek didnt 'love" me back, maybe then i could let these feelings go away, forget i ever fancied him.

I feel a warm streak dash down my cheek, as i reach to check what it was i feel it again down my oppostie cheek. Im crying. My eyes suddenly fog up and my heart clenchs as the sadness and emptiness, of having to forget my feelings for derek, builds up in my chest. More tears fall and i put my legs up, rest my head on my knees, wrap my arms around my legs and in the secure little ball im in, i weep.

I feel so helpless, i felt helpless before, im the human of the group, at first me being clever and still human made me valuable, but now we had mason i wondered if i was just disposable. Should a situation come around where id been captured and saving me would be incredibly risky, would the pack even try to save me?

As tears began to soak my jeans, i felt a knot in my throat, it was tighter and made breathing hard. Then my heart began to pump much quicker while my body got hot and flustered. Putting my legs down, i tried to stand but imstead fell to my knees by the couch. The room was getting smaller in my head and caused my brain to pound harder and harder utill the pain was like being repeatedly his in the head.
No matter how much i gasp fpr breath, i cant get enough, everything feels wrong, everything is too much, im panicking, i hadent had a panic attack in ages, why now?

I was begin to panic even more, no one was here, what was i ment to do, if i didnt get my breathing under controle i might well pass out. Where was everybody!?

"Iss -- ac" i gasp, trying to raise my voice but to little success."sc -- sco -- tt"I kept trying, it was all i could do. "De -- Derek " i manage to raise my voice so slightly louder before i loose strength in my arms and i hit the floor, rolling onto my back. I claw at my chest hopelessly, trying everything to get air into my lungs. Then i heard seveal thuds coming down the stairs, had someone heard me?

Dereks POV

"Issac knows and now you know" i growl once Scotts closed the door behind him. Im sat on the end of my bed, back arched and fiddeling with my hands.

"Issac wont tell anyone, not after you nearly gave him a heart attack, you didnt need to -"

"Yes i did, he was staring as if he just gained some upper hand, and i cant exactly contole myselt at the moment,  i keeo getting worked up over this, it happens so eaily. Like when i smelt peters dirty scent on stiles, then yours, i thought you were both marking him and the idea of that was -"

"Derek! Stop, breath, your eyes are glowing red and you claws are out dude"

I take a deep breath and look at my hands, scott was right, my claws were clearly out and when i ran my tounge across my teath, my fangs were starting to enlarge too. Why was this happening to me, why couldnt i get over this, its be better for stiles is i just left him alone, yet im here having nearly killed scott and issac over wanting him to myself.

"Derek?"

"What scott"

"If you have to say the anchor"

"That didnt work for me scott, i anchored myself with anger but now im feeling angry and its whats stopping me controlling it"

"Because your anchor is down stairs reading a book"

"I cant have him! How can he be my anchor if i cant have him!" I growl, my teeth fully grown and my face starting to mold.

"Which is why im saying to say the chant, Derek theres no shame in it, i lose my way sometimes over mira, i have to sit and repeat it too"

"Scott it wont work" i grunt, nearly losing myself.

"Derek! Say it with me for gods sake stop being stubborn, c'mon, what are the three types of werewolf"

" scott!"

"What are they derek!"

"Alpha, beta, omega"

"Again"

"Alpha, beta, omega ... Alpha, Beta, omega ... Alpha, beta, omega" i feel my claws shrinking and my fangs almost back to normal, i feel my face as i chant and it too has returned to my human form.

"See, sometimes you cant help it derek, especially as an alpha, being an alpha means your stonger yes but it also means your more subeptable to losing controle of that power"

"I know scott i just, its for kids, and angers normally how i channel my power, what if i cant use anger anymore"

"I dont think you were angry Derek, atleast not the normal way you get angry, i think you were so upset over the situation and worried that it turned into an anger you dont normally channel, and so it was getting the better of you"

I gazed up at tge young alpha, i remember teaching him about the diffrent types of the same emotion and here he was, reminding me. Any other time id of felt pride, but st this moment, i felt worse, i couldnt even remember my own advice, id becone the student again.

" de -- derek" Just then i heard stiles, he was gasping my name.

"Scott did you -"

"Yeah i did"

We both ran out to the landing and to the stairs, seeing issac coming behind us. I was infront and thundered down the stairs. When i reached the bottom i couldnt see stiles but i heard his short pants coming from the sofa, running over i found him on hus back, red faced and barely able to breath.