Hidden away

Stiles's POV

I rolled over, feeling something hold my hip and pulling me back round, slowly i opened my eyes and saw Derek cuddled up next to me. His leg was thrown over mine, his arm wapped around my hips and his face nuzzled in neck. I glanced across to the side table and saw my phone, it was 11:30 am.

"Where do you think your going" he whispered in my ear, pulling me in closer, he had basically locked me into him and i had zero complaints.

"Nowhere" i replied, wriggling a little into him. As i did so i noticed we were naked, id actually forgot to put my underwear back on ... but it didnt feel like a bad thing at all.

"Careful" i heard dereks muffled voice come from my neck.

"What?"

"Be careful wriggling"

"Ahhh" i giggled and did it again.

"I see how is" and with that the alpha rolled,pulling me on top of him. He grabbed my shoulders and span me round to face him,my legs straddling his abs. Looking into his beautiful hazel eyes, i knew i was safe with him, i knew i was loved by him and i knew i always wanted to be with him.

"Hey Der?"

"Whats up?" His hands worked up my my arms and onto my chest.

"We didnt tell anyone we were here, we could hide away here for another day." I smiled at him, wanting nothing more than to just lay with him and to be held close.

"We didnt come back last night like we said, if we didnt come back today they'd probably send out a search party." He sighed.

"Not if we text them and telk them were fine we just need to sort something out" i suggested.

"Ill text scott then, deaton, scott,peter and issac know why we left"

"What!" I nearly fell on him.

"It was about the scent marking when peter and scott ans issac managed to find out but ive told them to keep their mouths shut about it, and deaton figured it out with his weird druid ... powers i guess"

"And none of them minded?"

"Not really, i nearly killed peter and had scott by the throat at one point but it all worked out"

"Im not going to ask why"

"Good idea" he smirked up at me as his hands ran down my sides and to my hips "ill text scott then." I lent down and kisses him, his hands held my tight and mine caressed his face.
"No need to rush " i whispered, "we should get a shower soon though" i suggested.

"Why" Derek sounded puzzled.

"Because last night made me pretty sweaty and by the smell of it, you got heated too"

"Nice analogy"

"Thanks"

I pushed off him and stood by the bed,id never really been naked infront of someone and not cared about it but with Derek it came naturally, and i got it in return as he kicked of the covers and raised himself up and off the bed. His hand stroked my bum and i felt myself begin to blush.

"C'mon then smelly"

"Hey! Your the animal here" i whined.

Flashing his fangs and smirking he looked me in the eyes and said "You love it". With that i chased him into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and set it to a mild warmth. His shower was amazing, there was a roof panel where the water simply fell onto you and the floor was tiled with a plug in the corner. I felt the water run through my hair, down my back like a steam down my spine, over my butt and down around my legs. Derek stepped under the fall and came to me, putting his abs against mine. He was taller than me slightly but it didnt bother me, the wolf was perfect.

Wrapping his hands around my waist, he pulled me in and we started to kiss, water streaming over our bodies. He began to lean forward and i eventually found myself against the wall, Dereks teeth on my neck, his hands wandering. I brought my hands up to his face but as i did, with one hand, derek held them above my head and began to shower me with his affection, all i could was gasp amd enjoy the feeling.

"We could move in here, tell the pack were staying here to look after the place and ill get a new, better alarm systerm put in" he spoke gently in my ear.

"Your an alpha now, we cant leave the pack, but that doesnt stop us staying here a few nights, we could stay over night after pack meetings"

"I guess thatll do" he ran lips doen my neck and came back up with his fangs. I could feel how much he was enjoying this, i was sure he could feel me too, he was so close that it pressed against his leg. "The fangs really get to you that much" he laughed and i blushed again.

After several minutes of making out and loose hands, Derek picked me up by the legs and i wrapped them around his waist. My back was pressed agains the wall as derek kissed my chest, holding my ass with his hands. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he lowered me abit.

"Ever tried it in the shower" he whispered.

"Until last night id never tried it with a man" i replied "but that didnt stop us"

"So i can do it?"

"Ofcourse"

Scotts POV

My phone buzzed at 1pm, a text from Derek.

" hey scott, me and stiles are at the loft, were setting the place up again so we can hold pack neetings here and me and stiles may live between houses, depends how things unfold. Let the others know were staying anither night but dont tell them were at the loft, make something non specific up. I guess you probably had to cover for us last night sorry about that. "

I smiled to myself, i could tell they were atleast hitting it off, if not already together. I went into the living room and annoced that i was right and that Derek and stiles were safe. The pack had spent the night slightly worried but we assumed they were safe and were just late so went to bed, then when they didnt come back this morning liam was getting the most aggitated, worrying about someone else trying to get to the pack. It was nice to finally put them at ease.

I wonder when they were going to tell the pack? Maybe at a meeting?

"Told the pack, they've chilled out. When are you planning on telling the pack about you two then?"

" when me and stiles feel its right scott"