A twist

Derek's POV

People had finally seemed to stop knocking on the door, i was still laid on my bed, i was starting to let myself drift off until anotger set of knocks rang through my loft. I sighed and rolled over in bed, who had they sent now, Lydia? Issac? Mason? Corey?

"Derek its me" came that one voice, echoing in my ears, springing up and dashing to the top of the stairs i called back.

"Stiles you were right, im useless"

"I dont disagree"

The reply made my heart sink lower, i was already considering running away, taking a crap job and living my crap life away from anyone i loved. That way no one else would get hurt. But now, now i was pondering why i was even here, why i still breathed, id pushed everyone away too, did they even want me either?

"Then why are you at my door" i asked, my voice toneless and filled with emptyness.

"The pack had a meeting, we cant have two alphas if one of them is out of controle, we tried to get you to come round today but it hasnt work."

"So what now"

"Well scott and the pack have agreed its only right we have to let you go, but not leave town, let your soul free."

He avoided the words but i u derstood what he ment, the pack had liturally voted to kill me. They didnt even want me to breath anymore. "So why are you here and not scott" my voice still empty.

"I told them it should be me to do it, i made you an alpha again, you're ny fault, my problem to fix, let me in Derek, if we dont fight then its easier for everyone, you know im right"

I nearly cried, hearing him call me his problem, all i had done was only to end up causing him pain, im a monster. Maybe it was time to go, let my soul rest. I padded over to the door and unbolted it, giving it a knock to let him knkw he could open it then i went and stood by the wall of windows, waiting for him to come in.

Once the door slid back, i saw him stood there, a long blade in his hand, a yellow tint dripping off it. "Yellow wolfs bain" i sighed "quicker i suppose"

"It was scotts choice" he said, walking towards me, no emotion showing. Eventually we were facing each other , just me and stiles, alone for the last time. "Personally i said we should just use normal wolfs bane, prolong the pain, all the pain. After everything you casued me, you caused our pack, our family, yellow wolfsbane is a kindness" he hissed.

I fell to my knees, finally sobbing. "I never mean to hurt anyone, it just happens around me, to the people i love, to you" my tears collected in a pool at my knees.

"And yet you still walk with us, you still run with the wolves, prance with the pack. That to me says you dont care, if you cared about us you'd of done this yourself" his words dripped with venom. I truly had upset him, changed him, now he was more than happy to kill me, i had no fight in me, not effort to resist.

"Do it" i sobbed.

I saw the blade lift up and prepaired for the impact. Suddenly i heard his voice again, shouting but from a completely diffrent angle.

"DONT YOU DAAAARE!"

I looked up to see stiles stood in the doorway, lydia poised behind him. I glanced up to see stiles was also still stood above me, blade in the air, two of them?

Stiles's POV

Lydia screamed and directed it at the blade that Ramona held, it flew from her hand and lodged in the floor a few feet away.

"If you touch my mate-" i threatened.

"Who the hell are you, and who are you" derek questioned, looking at me and Ramona.

"Thats Ramona, she copied my body when she took me, the night i went missing for hours and just happened to show up fine. It was her in my body, her and protic copied my body using some power from the mountain ash and locked me away, Morell found me and freed me, well she got locked up too but she has a few tricks up her sleeve, as do i" i said, drawing one of the knives from my belt and posing it above my head ready to throw.

"Stay out of this Ramona, you want to kill derek too, well the packs decided we dont want him either, you dont have to make stuff up to kill him, its what im hear to do" Ramona said, still trying to play my part.

"Lets see how well you hold when this hits" i hissed, launching the knife at her, derek caugt it mod air, eyes red and teeth out.

"Thats my stiles" he growled.

"Its me Derek, thata Ramona " i shouted.

"Still trying that one" ramona said, staying in character.

"Derek you idiot, do you really think if i was ramona id be coming here lookig like stiles to save you FROM stiles to who is supposedly trying to kill you, just so i can kill you instead. Can you not see through the act, can you not feel the kove i have for you, i adore my sour wolf, i love you der, i didnt come here to watch that bitch kill you with my face so step aside" i poured my heart out, a tear coming down my cheek as i poised the second knife.

"I love you" derek said, whipping around and driving the knife into the stomache of ramonas body. I saw my own face and body melt into a whispy smoke and in seconds a ghastly sight towered over Derek, Ramona, the grail was revealed.

"DEREK RUN!" I screeched, launching the second blade at her, however it simply passed through her. Derek was by my side now, eyes red, teeth out, claws ready and his faced morphed.

"Im sorry stiles" he Said.

"Not now der, lets deal with this" as Ramona unleashed a harrowing screech, flailing her extencivly long arms in rage, the rest of the pack was coming from the stairs and clustering with us. "What do we do guys" i asked desperately.

"Here, someone has to drive this into her heart" deaton said, holding a gold colour katana out for someone to take.

"Ill do it, im the best with swords" kira said, stepping to grab it, but her arm was stopped by derek.

"Ill do it, me and stiles will" he said, grabbing the katana with one hand and my hand with his other. Just then, protic burst throught the window, rolled and was stood, fully morphed, next to ramona, his puple eyes blazing, claws unleashed and fangs poised.

"Well take care of him" came a deep voice i hadnt heard in a long time. Ducalian.

"What are you doing here" Derek asked "i thought you werent a fighter anymore"

"I wasnt until scotr rang me moments ago and explained who it was and what had happened, i still live close so it wasnt far to run, especially with my strength" he replied. His face turned a deep blue and his fangs extenxed, claws protruding and sideburns formed. "Shall we" he growled.

"Old man. Your not the strongest anymore" protic mocked.

"It was never my strength that wont the fights i was in, for a tactition i thought you would have seen that it was my skill that allowed me to best others" Ducalian growled then ran at protic, they locked in conflict.

"Your turn" Derek growled, letting go of my hands and racing towards Ramona.

"What so special about the katana" i asked Deaton.

"Its made of a gold and steel alloy, in the centre of the blade, a druid trapped pure power from some mistletoe, the overlooked plant, if it enters her heart, it'll dispel the power of the mountain ash, shell turn human again, then all thats left is her human form and protic".