11

"What did happen?" Lydia asked as she came into my room and I started to cry harder than before. "He just walked away." I almost screamed crying. "Shuush." She said as she pulled me into a hug. I let everything out right now. I just couldn't stop.

---
He looked at me as if I ruined his life. He stood up. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I don't know, away from here." He said as I heard his voice crack. "Gray." I tried but he didn't respond anymore and walked away.
---

"Sweetie he is shocked, he needs some time but he loves you and he'll never leave you alone" Lydia said as I took a deep breath. "I hope." I said and she nodded. "I know." She smiled. "You are gorgeous, it's impossible to not be there for you." She continued.

"I love you." I said as Lydia took me back in her arms. "It's going to be okay." She said as I felt a little relieved. I had a stomach ache because of the stress. "I'm stressing so much." I said and Lydia shook her head. "It's bad for the baby." She said and I stayed quiet.

"Are you going to keep it?" She asked. "I guess." I said
------

I hung up the phone. Grayson didn't pick up the phone this evening. I tried calling him several times. Is he mad at me? I mean it was not my choice to get a baby so early. "Mayra, are you feeling better?" Jayden said as he opened the door.

"No, I feel worse." I said. "What happened between you and Gray? He was gone in three minutes after he went upstairs." He said as he sat down on my bed. "Did you fight?" Jayden asked and I raised my shoulders. "I don't know, he just left after I told him.." I said and stopped the sentence.

"You told him what?" Jayden continued asking. "Nothing." I said. I had to tell Jayden sooner or later. "Since when do you keep things from me Mayra?" Jayden began and I sighed. "Mayra we are twins, we need to trust each other!" He said.

"I am pregnant!" I yelled before he continued. It became quiet and he looked at me confused. "You are what?!" He said and I sighed again. "I am pregnant." I said again and my tears started to fall again. "And I don't know how I am going to tell dad." I said.

"Well I don't know either Mayra!" He said as I saw that he wanted to help but did not know how. I just sat there crying. "I really need a hug right now." I said and Jayden immediately took me in his arms. "We will tell dad together." He said eventually. "I support you in all your decisions because I'm you little brother and I love you." He said and I nodded.

"I love you too." I said and god am I lucky to have such an amazing little twin brother as him. "You are amazing Jay." I said. "You support me and I support you, that's how it goes." He said and smiled.
---

"You are what?!" My dad screamed as I started to cry again. "Don't be mad dad." Jayden said. "Did you hear what your sister just said?! She is pregnant!" He said. "I didn't do it on purpose." I said with an ugly cry. "I thought you knew better Mayra." He said as he walked away.

I got Lydia and Jayden on my side. That's it. The two most important people at this moment, Grayson and my dad, are angry with me. "I don't know what to do." I said as Jayden got some water for me. "Do you want to keep it?" He asked.

"I'm too young and don't want it yet but I'm no murderer." I said as I took a sip of the water. I sighed. "I am going to keep it and I don't care what they think." I said and continued. "If they don't support me then I will love and care for the kid on my own." I said.

"I think you just have to have patience with Grayson and dad." Jayden said and I nodded. I felt awful about this all.