13

Weeks past and Grayson and I didn't speak as much. I felt a distance as I knew there was one. He was partying all the time and I was carrying his child. He felt fucked up, at least that's what Ethan told me. Grayson doesn't really talk about his feelings so he drinks it away instead.

It's difficult to be pregnant and having a eating disorder. You know you're going to be fat but you really don't want to. You can't do anything about it either. I can throw up what I want but this baby is getting bigger and bigger.

Right now I'm 16 weeks pregnant. That means I'm 5 months away from giving birth. I accepted the fact I'm getting a kid. It's going to be a girl the doctor said yesterday. Grayson doesn't know that yet. I just don't really want to talk to him about the pregnancy.

--
I walked into school. Seeing Sam talking to Grayson. They were laughing really hard. Maybe I'm a jealous bitch but I did not like it. I walked towards them. "Hey." I said and they both looked at me. "Hi." Grayson said without giving me a kiss which was almost normal right now.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked and Samantha started to talk. "Hey Em, it was sad that you couldn't be there yesterday evening, it was so funny." She laughed and wanted to continue with talking. "I really need to talk to you Gray." I said and he wanted to come with me.

"Em, did you gain weight?" Samantha asked as I became irritated. "Listen don't call me 'Em' it's annoying and only Grayson calls me that." I began. "You probably didn't know that because you're new." I said after that.

"Woah, hormones and gaining. Probably pregnant." She joked and I looked at Grayson who also looked confused. It was quiet right. "Wait, you are pregnant?!" She whispered and I sighed. "Grayson, we need to talk." I said again.

We walked to a place more quiet. "Why are you mean to Sam?" He asked and I became angry. "She literally called me fat!" I yelled. "What is going to happen between us because I'm tired of this." I said and Grayson sighed. "I don't know." He said.

"Well, you don't know for 13 weeks right now." I said as I looked at the ground. I couldn't look at him. I was pissed off. "Are you already 13 weeks pregnant?" He smiled a little. "No, I was just.. forget it." I said and continued "the point was that you can't make your mind up and it's months later."

"Maybe we need to take a break, I need to think." He said. Asshole. "Well maybe you need to think more and drink less!" I yelled and walked away. "Em!" He yelled and I stopped walking. "Don't you dare to call me that, you have no right for that anymore." I said

---

I feel like this was a right ending of a chapter. It was small, I know sorry. I 'll update soon I promise