16

"Sky.." I whispered as I tried to wake her up. I had my last day at school. I had a sort of holiday before I had to give labor. I am 25 weeks right now and it's hard to hide my belly. I told my teachers and they knew that it's better to take a long break.

I haven't told anyone on school yet and I still have to tell the girls. I hope they can explain to everyone that I'm an enormous slut and got pregnant.

Skylar didn't kill me last night but she will have a conversation with Grayson when she's at the Dolans. I'm kinda nervous about that but whatever. We fucked things up so good that I kind find anything to make it worse.

"Sky, I'm going to school, I will be back at 2 P.M." I said and she nodded as she fell back asleep. She knew where the breakfast and the shower was. She practically used to live here. I know she'll be fine. "Good luck on you last day." She said still with her eyes closed.

"Thank you." I said and I laughed.
---

I was walking towards school as I saw Grayson with someone. I crossed the road and came closer. Now I saw him kissing the girl who extremely looked like Samantha. I stopped walking. I heard a car honk as it sounded close.

Samantha and Grayson looked my way. Grayson and I looked each other straight in the eyes. "Mayra watch out!" He said as he started to run. It was confusing so I turned myself to were he pointed at. I forgot the fact that I was on the road. The car couldn't stop but tried to.

The second the car hit me, everything went black.
---

Graysons pov

"Fuck!" I screamed as I was so close to saving her. This is my fucking fault. How can I kiss some chick I don't really know. I knew it would hurt Mayra if I kissed Sam and i still did it. Now look what you caused.

First you mess with Mayra, after she gave me another chance, I made her pregnant. Then I left her lonely. To make it even better I kissed the one she liked the least. I'm fucked up.

Skylar will also kill me. And there she is Mayra. Laying on the road not moving. What if this killed her.

I saw her eyes moving tho. Trying to wake up. "Keep your eyes closed Em." I said as I wanted to pick her up. "Wait! Don't pick her up." The driver of the car yelled as he run up to us. "Oh god." The woman said as she took her phone out of her pocket. "I'm calling 911." She said as she started to talk.

"I caused a car accident and the other girl is not waking up." She tried to explain as you saw she was shocked and not knowing what she said.

After five minutes I heard an ambulance coming. They laid Mayra on a stretcher and I wanted to get in the ambulance. "Who are you?" The man said. "I'm her boyfriend." I basically lied. "Okay." He said as I looked behind me and the whole school was watching.

"You should call her parents." He said and I nodded. He didn't know that she just has her father but it doesn't matter right now. I started to call Jayden because I didn't had her fathers phone number.

📞:
Listen, your sister has been in a car accident, tell your dad and Skylar. We're on our way to the hospital.

I said and after that I hung up. I couldn't hear Jayden his voice. He's probably mad at me. I don't blame him, I mean, I hurt his sister. "She's not waking up." The doctor said. No shit. "But there's a heartbeat." He continued. "There need to be two heartbeats." I said.

"She's pregnant." I said. The doctor turned back at Mayra. Shit. There's no heartbeat. I killed my own kid. "There is a chance we can safe the baby sir." The doctor said as we arrived at the hospital. They practically run into the hospital as it was hard to keep up with them.

"You need to wait outside, I'm sorry." The doctor said and closed the door. "Fuck!" I yelled as people looked at me. I didn't care right now. I could only think about how bad I fucked up and if she loses the baby or not.

---

"Where is she." I heard someone saying angrily. My head was in my hands as I let a tear fall down. "She is still in there." I said as I knew it was Jayden. "Don't act like you're all sad, douchebag!" Jayden yelled.

"Jayden he didn't push her in front of the car, stop it." Mayra her dad said as I looked up. "I couldn't accept the fact that she was pregnant and I understand Grayson thinks the same." He continued. "I should've accepted it." I said as I stood up and walked away.

I stood outside in the cold. I then started to cry. "What happened." Skylar said as she walked up to me. "I kissed Samantha." I began. "That girl Mayra hated?" Skylar asked. "Don't kill me." I said sadly. "Grayson, you and Mayra broke up, it's not cheating or anything." She said and I nodded.

"I just shouldn't have done it." I said. "She saw it and was in shock, she stopped walking while being on the road." I said. "Oh my god." Skylar said as I nodded. "She is in the safe and will wake up." I said and she nodded now. "We can lose the baby." I said and Skylar took me in her arms as I softly cried.