welcome in new home

So here is the next part....

Sanskar drag swara to wards the main door of house.... Sanskar ring the bell... In no time... A fat cute old lady about late 50, wearing long simple frock type clothes.... Opens the door....

Sanskar grins and hugs her...

Sanskar : dolly aunty....

Saying this he pecks her cheek...

Dolly : sanky baba... Why you came so late... I was so worried... You also missed the seri.....

She stopped after seeing swara... Sanskar sees her eyes and follow the directions... Sanskar again smile widely...

Sanskar goes to he and hold her by shoulder... Swara, who was thinking something, comes in her sense... And look at his hand which is holding her bare arms... She jerks his hand... Sanskar smiles and again holds her.... Swara glares him... He gives a tight smile showing all of his teeth.... Swara's anger pick on the high level... Swara jerk his hand and push him

Swara : i said na don't dare to touch me...

Sanskar looks down with a sad pout face... But in a fraction of second he looks up with a tight smile...

Swara who was fuming in anger Turns her face....

Sanskar : 😁😁😁😁dolly aunty... My wife... (comes in front of her) angry bird 😁😁😁... Anger always remains on her nose tip....

Saying this he start to poke her nose tip with index finger... Swara looks at her angrily and jerks his hand.... Sanskar laughs... Dolly smiles....

Swara : enough.... I am going.... I have no interest to live with a drunkard....

Sanskar stops laughing and looks at her sadly.... Swara turns to go.... But feel a tight grip on her palm.... She looks back and find her husband....

Sanskar (with sad pout face and with almost teary eyes) : wife don't go please....

Swara for the 1st time properly looks at sanskar.... His deep brown eyes which is showing how much he is in pain.... His fairy skin which is quite dirty... His pinkish lips.... His scattered hair on his forehead.... For a minute she lost herself in him... She totally forgot about her problems.... Everything....but comes in sense with sanskar's voice who is still pleading...

Sanskar : please....

Swara again jerks his hand about to step in his house....

Sanskar : arey... Ruko ruko ruko... Swara : what???

Sanskar : don't you see serials... Wives never enter in their husband's house like this....

Swara :😮😮😮you watch serials???

Sanskar (starts crying like baby) : oh no today i missed the episode.... Today toh woh bahu will kill her chudhail saas.... Oh god missed it....

Swara : oh god.... Is he only a drunkard or a mad also???

Sanskar : leave all this... Dolly Aunty bring those necessary things....

Aman, who was seeing all this.... And rolling his eyes... As he is quite habituated with this....

Aman (in mind) : who will say... He is the same sanskar maheshwary who in morning will become.... Wait wait... Oh god how can i forgot this... In the morning if he.... (Aman looks at swara who is seeing sanskar with disgusting expression....) i have to tell mam...

Her thoughts broke by sanskar's shouting....

Sanskar : arey no no... You don't know how to enter.... Let me show you a demo.... Dolly aunty bring another lota and plate....