epilogue

IF ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH HOT ROMANCE THEN PLEASE AVOID THE PART FROM 'WARNING UP TO BOTH ARE SLEEPING'... IT'S A REQUEST... Ok guys let's go...

Sanskar is in car... Going for office...

Sanskar' s pov...

Shit Shit shit.... Shit yaar.... How could i do this to her... How can i kiss her like that... How can i... I know i know i love her... I know how it was hard to control my inner desire to love her to make her mine... But she... She don't love me... I know she like me... But how can i loose my self control... How can i face her now... I know in drunken state i kissed her touched her... Yes i know... Because i was so adamant to know how i married her i went to psychiatrist for hypnotize test... There i saw what i did in my unconscious state... I myself was shocked how can i behave so childishly... I was ashamed how i made her sign in the paper... How i kissed her 1st... But all i did as i was drunken... But today... I was in my conscious state then how... Now how i will face her...

Shit man... What will she think about me. .

Pov end...

Sanskar punch the steering... And went to office... He totally indulge in his so he just forgot about it...

Here in hotel... Swara take bath and was drying her hair by towel in front of mirror and is blushing like hell... She looks at her self in the mirror and remind the kissing scene... She turns in crimson red and hide her face in palm...

Swara : oh god swara... How could you blush like this... You are not that typical shy girl... You are bold and brave... Stop blushing...

Swara wears mangalsutra and sindur and her shakha pola... She was smiling... She remembers how her drunkard hubby said i love you and also her sanskar... She remember something and hits her forehead...

Swara : oh god swara... You have to propose your hubby... How will i propose him 🤔🤔🤔(she pouts)...

After sometime she smiles brightly yet blushingly... She calls manager of the hotel... In no time he reach there... She orders something... He nodes...

It's afternoon...

Now sanskar has to return... But again the fact of morning incident strike his head... His leg stops...

Sanskar : no sanskar you have to go... She is alone there... More over she is your wife... It's not a sin to kiss your wife... But she don't love me.... Uuuurrrrgggghhh sanskar stop thinking... Let's go... Jo bhi hoga wo ab bhi hoga... Mai rat ko jau tab bhi hoga... So let's go...

Sanskar takes a deep sigh... And move forward...

In no time he reached hotel... As soon as he Enter he fills a soft hug... He surprised to see swara... She is wearing a sleeveless light pink color frock (same one which iliana wore in rustam)... She is looking so cute with slightly curl open hair...

Swara (happily) : sanskar where were you??? 😀... You know i was waiting for so long... And you are coming now (pouts)...

Sanskar was seeing her shockingly... He can't understand what's happening...

Swara (shakes him) : arey why are staring at me like this... Chalo we will go out... 😁😁

Saying this she starts to drag him...

Sanskar comes in sense...

Sanskar : arey swara... Hold on...

Swara : what?? (frowns)

Sanskar : arey let me change yaar... And i have to keep my bag also there...

Give me 15 min...

Swara (nodes in no vigorously) : no no... What needs to change.. You are looking so cute and handsome (pulls his cheek)... Chalo...