Part 6 face off

So here we go...

Next day...

Place : kali bari...

We can heard that mrs parbati gadodia is yelling in the top of her voice...

Parbati : arey e sarmishtha... I know you are doing late purposely right??? Today my lado is coming for the 1st time after marriage that too with her in laws and you are doing late in all works purposely... Huh...

Shomi says nothing but doing her works... Dida sees all this from Windows and wipe tears...

Suddenly...

'dadima' ragini enters happily with her in laws...

Parbati wishes them and gesture them to seat...all know about swara... Ap and sujata taunts shomi but she said nothing and goes to do her work...

All are chit chatting... Suddenly some people with black suit looking like body guard enter in bari... Directly enter in gadodia's house...

As laksh dp ram Adarsh and Shekhar was standing outside only they shocked and runs...

Shekhar: hey what are you all doing?? Who are you...

Just then aman comes...

Aman : sir please let them do their work... We have only some small work... (to the men) you all go... Do your work...

They were about to move...

Parbati : aise kaise?? Who are you all... And moreover how can you enter in my house like this??

But the men didn't listen and was about to move again...

Ragini : dadima... They will not listen like this... I will call police...

Aman : why you all are stopped... I said Na go...

This time laksh come forward...

Laksh : oh hello... Who are you... Don't you have ears... We said to stop you... Who send you all...

' i send them... Aman go and do your work ' with strict bossy arrogant voice sanskar enters... In black tuxedo... (same like swaragini serial... The 1st attire of sanskar after leap)... All maheshwary family except Ragini shocked...

Sanskar : good morning dadi ji... Remember me??

Parbati (frowns) : i saw you somewhere but can't remember...

Shomi and dida also feels same...

Shekhar: ma you know him??

Parbati : no... Yes... No... But i saw him earlier...

Sanskar : oh so.. You can't remember right?? Then let me remind you...

Sanskar looks behind : mrs maheshwary show your face to your dadi (said with smile)...

Swara comes forward from behind sanskar... With slightly bending head... She was wearing a red color saree with open hair... She was looking damn beautiful...

Shomi (happily in tears) : shona...

Dida(happily) : shoru..

Swara looks at them with a smile and in tears...

Sanskar places his hand on her shoulder... Swara looks at him..

Sanskar (low voice) : happy??

She nodes with smiles and tears...

Sanskar : go...

Swara runs and hugs shomi tightly... And cries...

Sanskar looks at all... All are shocked...