return back to my husband permanently Part 3

Ok thank you so much for your comments... So here is the next part...

Swara is walking in the road aimlessly...

Swara pov...

I don't know... Now where should i go.... What have you done god... And why are you playing with me.... 1st you snatch everything from me then... You make me married with a drunkard... Who forget me now... Let it be... I also don't want to be with him... How dare he called me sl*t... Cheap minded... But what should i do now... I have no money by which i can go somewhere...

Pov end

She slides her hair strand behind her ear... She touched her jhumkas... She immediately take off them... It's a gold...

Swara (smiles with tears) :arey... I can sell this...

Swara touched her neck and find the chain... She goes to an jewelry shop for sell all this...

Here in a big company... Karma group of industries...

Sanskar is sitting in his cabin trying concentrate on some file... But can't... In rage he throws all the files...

Sanskar (full anger bang his fist in wall) : uuuurrrrgggghhhh... What the hell is this... Why can't i concentrate in my work... Who was that girl... How dare she slap me... Why can't i remember... Oh god.... This girl... When i called her sl*t she slapped... If she wasn't a sl*t... Then who was she... What happened yesterday night...

Here swara got 50000 rupees...

Swara : by this i can go out of this city... 1st i should buy some clothes...

She goes to a mall and buy some clothes... Then went to a hotel and book a room for one hour... There she 1st take bath and then order her food...

She was about to move out she sees her mangalsutra lying on dressing table... She slowly takes it and remember whole things... She starts crying... She sas about to throw that but something stops her.... Her heart is continuously telling her no... She again wears it with closing eyes....

Swara (thinks) : what's going on... Why the hell i can't remove it... And moreover i again wear it... Why...

She was about to go... She again look at herself in mirror... She sees her hair line.... She looks at red vermillion box and fills her hair line... She was wearing a simple churidar with open hair... She was looking so beautiful when she wear those things... (you know i often wonder... Ek ladki sadi se pahle chahe jaisi bhi dekhne mein ho but after marriage she becomes more beautiful with that pinch of red color vermillion and a red colored bindi...)she feels that after wearing those things her face is glowing with unknown reasons... She smiles....But then she brushed away her thoughts and went out of the hotel.... She went to railway station and enquiries about trains for Mumbai... They tells her that Mumbai train will departure from here at about 8 p. M.... She let out a sigh and sees her watch it's 3 p. M....

Swara : 5 hrs...

She sits in waiting room and Again indulge in thoughts...

Here

Sanskar is not able to concentrate... He threw his head back and close his eyes...he takes a small nap...

Some blur images came...

A girl is playing with a boy... The boy is pushing a swing and a girl is continuously laughing and shouting... Both are quite small.... About 15-16 years old...

He smiles in sleep...

Again a scene change...

A guy is slapping a guy... Then a man came and push him out of the house... Some men came and paint his face with black color and beat him...