past

So here we go...

At about 7 :30 swara opens her beautiful eyes and finds herself in sanskar's tight embrace... She looks at sanskar who is in deep sleep... In this 9 days... Swara is habitual with this tight grip... After coming here every morning she finds herself in his embrace... But she never mind... Why??? She also don't know... Might be because she has accepted him as her husband... But today when she looks at sanskar... The 1st thing came in her mind is the last night confession... Swara looks at him deeply... No doubt drunkard sanskar maheshwary really loves his wife and she can feel it from day one... But the real one???... Suddenly she remembered his slap... How he hold her hair... Tears makes its way from her eyes... Just then sanskar woke up and saw her crying...

Sanskar : swara... (softly)...

Swara looks at him and immediately gets up..

Sanskar also...

Sanskar : swara... I am sorry... 😞

Swara said nothing and Was about to go... But sanskar pulls her she falls on his chest... Swara struggled to free... Sanskar holds her tightly...

Sanskar : i was not in my sense swara... I am sorry.. Please now talk with me...

Swara still struggling...

Sanskar : swara please... 😞

Swara looks at him with blood shot eyes and stays quiet as it's not working... His grip is really strong...

Sanskar : shona... Please...

Swara looks at him...

Swara : don't dare to call me shona.. Only my mother and dida can call... 😡

Sanskar : a66a?? But from now i will also call.. 😁

Swara makes a irritated face and turns...

Sanskar : wife... I am so sorry... I was not in my sense... I was so angry... I couldn't think anything what i am doing or telling... I am sorry..

Swara : ho gya?? Now leave...

Sanskar feels bad..

Sanskar : i will not do anything like this but please don't behave like this...

Swara : you only told to stay away from you na... Then... Just leave me...

Sanskar pecks her cheek and make both of them fall in bed... Swara looks at him widen eyes... His one hand is tightly holding her by waist and by another hand he was taking support to him up...

Sanskar : but mrs sanskar maheshwary... When i said those things... I was angry and my anger overpower me... So... I am saying sorry na?? Please forgive me...

Swara : it's so easy na?? 1st insult her then say sorry... I don't need your sorry... Saying this she push him and went to washroom...

Sanskar feels sad... But something strikes in hisMind... He gets happy...

Sanskar : she was quite normal rather than other days...

He smiles... Meantime swara comes out with wet hair and deep green and black combo color anarkali suit and starts to wear her daily necessary things... But sanskar holds her hand... Swara looks at him with angry yet confused look...where sanskar gives her a smile and fills her hair line... And makes her wear the mangalsutra... All the time swara was angrily turning her face with crossing hand near chest...

Sanskar smiles.. When he done swara combs her hair and March out from room... Sanskar goes to his closet and takes out his clothes with sad face as swara only did thid in this 9 days...