Chapter Three

Eddie

It's been three months now since I first met Richie and we were as close as people who'd known each other their whole lives now. I still hadn't told him what happened to me to cause me to go mute and I didn't know if I ever could. He spent a lot of his energy trying to invoke any sounds he could out of me. He made me giggle frequently by either tickling me or making a joke at Stan and Bill's expense. He noticed too that they needed to just start dating and get it over with. 

He wanted me to talk but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Even for my new best friend. Since Stan and Bill spent most of their time together, at least that's what I assumed, so Richie and I spent a lot of time alone together. I didn't trust him at first but it was pretty easy to tell that other than being annoying, Richie was harmless. He wasn't a fan of respecting my personal space at all and while it should make me uncomfortable it didn't. It only made me flustered and gave me butterflies. 

I should be grossed out by him touching me considering all the storied he told about sex were actually true. Bill and Stan were taken aback as well. A few of the girls at the high-school has shamelessly admitted to sleeping with him. There was even talk of a few boys. That was one of the things that we knew about Richie early on, he liked boys and girls. I myself had taken to liking boys after my incident. 

It had been hard for me to admit to myself at first but I had a crush on Richie. How jealous and annoyed I felt when he talked about having sex with people was a sure indication of my crush. I kept my jealousy to myself though because even though  Richie liked guys, I didn't seem like his type. Sure he flirted with me all the time, but that was just Richie. If you had a pulse, he'd flirt with you. That fact didn't stop me from blushing, it didn't stop my heart from racing, and it didn't stop the feelings that filled me when he was just a little too close.

While my mom tried to keep me in the house a lot I had been a lot more defiant lately. I blame Richie and his incessant teasing about me being a rule following mama's boy. That's what lead me to sneak out of my window this afternoon. My mom wanted me to stay in but Richie kept texting me and insisting that I just sneak out and come to his house. He said his parents were on one of their 'extended trips away from their burden.' as he put it. I frowned at that but figured I was already grounded so how much more could my mom really do?

I climbed through my window and made the short trip to Richie's house. Once I was inside he told me to ignore the mess that was his house as always. Once in his room it was surprisingly a lot cleaner. When I first met him it wasn't but after my constant nagging him about it he finally straightened it up and kept it that way. He was also courteous enough to always  wash everything on his bed before I came over because he knew I knew just what he did in his bed. The amount of germs were probably ghastly. I often times wondered if it ever annoyed Richie that I was so much work. I didn't mean to be these were just things that were programmed into me. I wanted to be rid of them but it was hard.

It was crazy to think I was so worried about Richie when he was first mentioned to me and now it was like we'd known each other all our lives. "Is everything to your liking your Majesty?" I rolled my eyes at his joke and plopped down on his bed before typing a message out on my phone. 'Great work as always peasant.' Richie smirked at me before he climbed onto his bed next to me. As always he sat himself close enough to me to where our legs were touching. As always my face heated up.

"Don't get too cocky Eds, I know your many weaknesses." He smirked at me causing my face to heat even more. 'You don't know shit dork.' We teased each other often but when we were alone it was a bit different at times. Richie discovering how sensitive I was had become a major issue. He just loved to tickle me but his favorite thing now was to massage my hips. After I told him they ached a lot, unfortunately another effect from my incident this one more permanent, he suggested that massaging them might help. Of course I protested and of course that was useless because it was easy for Richie to over power me. Sadly it actually felt amazing and took a lot of the tension out of the area, but it was way too close for my liking. It didn't stop him from insisting on doing it though. Even after I told him it made me uncomfortable he told me not to worry and that it wasn't a big deal. If it helped me I should just let him do it.

It helped a lot but it made me weak to him. The massages did a little bit more than relax me, it got me worked up in other ways. He was sat behind me now, his fingers already gently digging into my hips to soothe the tension away. My back arched a bit at the feeling and I suppressed a moan as I felt the tension leave the area. By the time he was done I was a bit of a mess on the inside. I was horribly turned on, more so than any other time and I was definitely worried that it would be obvious. It had been rare for me to think about sex before Richie came along. My incident made it hard to even consider it, Richie's sexual history made it difficult to consider it with him even if he wanted to do something like that with me. 

I broke myself from my thoughts and noticed Richie was still behind me with his hands on my hips but now my back was pressed against his chest. I swore I could feel that he had the same kind of problem I did right now. No there is absolutely no way Richie Tozier has a boner for you, don't be stupid. I thought to myself before the boy with the glasses started talking. "I think we both like those massages a little too much." His voice was quiet and held a hint of something I'd never heard before. When I looked up at him, his eyes sparked with something I had never seen before. 

Then like it was the easiest thing in the world for him to do, he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine in a sweet and quick kiss. Even though it lasted for less than like two seconds I felt electricity zip through my entire body and it was amazing. Surprisingly germs and my incident were the furthest thing from my mind.

"Well that was probably totally fucking stupid of me and you're totally going to freak out now aren't you?"

'It was totally stupid of you but no Ii'm not going to freak out.' I showed him the message and smiled up at him. I was a little worried though. What if he was just doing all this to try to sleep with me? What if this closeness that we had was all an act? 

A/N: Yeees they kissed