Chapter Four

Richie

It was the day after Eddie and I kissed. I was glad that the kiss didn't freak him out and I wondered if it meant he might like me. The thought that I actually really liked someone and they might like me back made me happy. It was rare that I found someone I could actually connect with. Eddie and I were complete opposites and yet we got along famously. It might not seem like it from the outside looking in because we bickered a lot but in truth the small boy and I had grown pretty close over the past 3 months.

I still hadn't managed to get him to talk but I managed to work noise out of him every now and then. His giggles were the cutest thing in the world and I could listen to them all day. Then I thought about the thing that lead up to the kiss the day before. Those fucking massages were going to be death of me. I knew I shouldn't even tempt myself my touching him like that because I knew nothing like that would ever happen between us. Eddie's thing with germs and his knowledge of my sexual history made it seem like an impossibility. I noticed he was turned on yesterday but that didn't mean he'd ever actually let me do anything. 

I shoved those thoughts out of my head because he's be back over soon and I didn't want things to be weird between us. Instead I focused my thoughts on trying to think of ways to convince him to speak. I wasn't immersed in my thoughts long before my bedroom door was opened and Eddie walked in. "Oh so now you're just walking right in?" I raised an eyebrow at him and smirked as he rolled his eyes. He sat down next to me and pulled his phone out. 'Beep beep Rich. You told me you'd leave the door unlocked so I could do just that.' I went to say something but followed the command as  I normally did by closing my mouth and keeping my smart ass comments to myself. 

"Ya'know everything would be a whole lot easier if you would just talk." Eddie pinched the bridge of his nose, clearly irritated with me making yet another attempt at getting him to speak. 'Richie how many times do I have to tell you no?' 

"Tell? You don't tell me anything Eds." Eddie glared at me and I knew I probably took it a bit far this time. 'You can be so sweet sometimes and other times you're just a dick.' I really needed to start thinking before speaking. I needed to learn to keep my stupid mouth shut sometimes. "Don't be mad, I'm sorry. It's just a little frustrating, I really want to hear your voice. I won't take it so far next time but you better believe, I will get you to speak to me one day." 

'Good luck with that Tozier.' I started thinking that maybe we should talk about the day before. I knew he knew my reputation and I didn't want him to think that I did it because I was trying to sleep with him. Sure the thought maybe crossed my mind once or twice but that wouldn't be my only intention like it was with everyone else. "But like do you forgive me?" 

'Hmmm nope! :D ' Eddie grinned at me as he showed me his phone screen. I always liked that Eddie teased me just as much as I teased him. I liked a lot about us. "Well then I guess I have no choice." I said with a sigh before sliding off my bed and getting down on my knees in front of the boy. His eyes widened and his face turned a little red. "Pleeeease forgive me? Please! Please! Please! I simply don't think I could continue living if you don't--" He clapped a hand over my mouth and used his free hand to type. 'Beep beep Richie! I forgive you Christ.'

"It's Richie but Christ will do." He smacked my arm before I reclaimed my spot next to him on my bed. The time for joking passed and I new it was time to bring up yesterday. "Soooo about that little incident yesterday, I didn't kiss you because I'm trying to make a move or anything. I think I might like you but I don't know. I don't know what it feels like to feel that way about someone, but I know I feel something different towards you than I do other people." I was a blunt person and  it finally seemed to stop shocking Eddie for the most part, but this didn't fail to make his eyes look like they were going to pop out of his skull.

'I swear how can you just say shit like that without even breaking a sweat? It's annoying.' I could tell by how frantically he was typing and the color of his face that he was flustered. Also very nervous. "Because I've said a lot worse than 'I might like you.'? Do you not recall all of the stories about me sticking my dick in people?" 

'You're repulsive, you know that?' 

"If you really felt that way you would have been a lot more upset that my lips came in contact with yours. I honestly thought you'd have some kind of germaphobic fit and try fucking murder me." I laughed at the smaller boy who's face just got more and more red with each taunt. 'Do you ever stop talking?'

"Nope, nope, nope! My mouth is a wonderful thing and I will use it how I fucking please. Ah the things this mouth can do are totally inconceivable to you Eds. But enough about my mouth and all the things it can do. I just told you I think I like you and we've gotten off topic. How do you feel about it?" He sat there for a moment, it was easy to tell that he was thinking about what to say. Either he was thinking about how to say he might like me too or he was thinking about how to let me down easy. 'I don't know Richie. I'm not sure what it is I'm feeling towards you. Part of me is scared of you, all I know is I liked that kiss yesterday.' I frowned a little. I guess I understood what he meant. I was known for fucking and running, I couldn't blame him fore being skeptical about me. 

"I want to do it again." He looked at me confused and I elaborated. "Kiss you." He seemed to contemplate it for a second then he nodded his okay. A jolt of excitement shot through me before I took his face into my hands and pressed my lips to his in a kiss that was similar to the one we shared yesterday. I felt the same spark and rush of intense emotions that I felt before. Instead of pulling away I moved my lips against his slowly and soon the smaller boy was matching my movements. My hands found my way to his waist and his came to rest on my shoulders.

After a few seconds we both pulled away for air, our faces red and our hearts racing. Maybe was out the window and I knew then that I definitely without a doubt liked Eddie. "Wow..." He whispered startling both of us. My eyes were so wide I felt like they were going to pop out of my head. He placed both of his hands over his mouth. "Did you just...? I'm going to be kissing you a lot more often."

A/N: HE SPOKE. IT WAS ONE WORD AND IT WAS WHISPERED BUT IT WAS THERE. Thank you all for reading, hope you are enjoying the story so far~