Chapter Fifteen

Eddie

I'd been thinking on it for the past two weeks. Kissing Ryan had sort of changed the way I felt about some things. I tried to ignore the thoughts at first but it was hard to. I was only 19 years old ad completely inexperienced in the dating world. It just felt like a waste not to explore a little bit before settling down with someone and while I loved Richie, I didn't want to spend god knows how many years with him then have something fuck up our relationship and have to deal with the fact that I wasted all that time. After he didn't speak for awhile I told him this.

This snapped him out of his thoughtful state and he rounded on me, somehow still managing to stay quiet enough not to wake my mother even in his drunken state. "If you think this is a waste of time then you don't care about me at all. Sure shit might not work out between us, that's a given with any relationship but when you fucking love someone you're willing to take the risk of 'wasting time.'. Then again, you don't love me so I guess you wouldn't understand that." He was wrong, I did love him but he wouldn't know it because I never said it. Maybe he had a point though. What was the point of living in the first place if you didn't take risks?

"Also we are so not breaking up over this shit because I really don't accept this. I know things are confusing for you right now because you're finally getting out, but I know what we have is something different. Being with you wouldn't feel so right if it wasn't. I refuse to sit idly by while other people get to experience what I think only I should get to." I never really expected Richie to be the possessive type but I guess it suited his stubborn attitude. I wanted to hate it and tell him to fuck off but I couldn't. Something felt good about him laying claim to me.  

"Well someone has gone crazy."

"Oh I'm well past bat shit over you." We'd stepped away from each other in his bout of anger which really seemed more like annoyance. Now he closed the distance and grabbed my hand. "My mom and dad aren't home. I'd like to be with you in a setting where there isn't the possible outcome of me being arrested." It didn't seem like I had much of a choice and the part of me that really wanted to be with Richie was winning over. I slipped my shoes on and followed him out my window. 

Once we were at his house he lead me to his room, my hand still in his. He closed the door behind us and pulled me over to his bed where he sat down, pulling me down onto his lap in the process. I'd never seen Richie like this before he was being oddly dominant and I couldn't say that I hated it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer if that was even possible. "I really hope you're rethinking this whole mess because I'm not one to give up easily and I think you fucking know that. I'd kick someone's ass if I saw them put their hands on you the way I do. Just thinking about it pisses me off beyond belief. Forget about this exploring shit, I promise I can be everything you need. I'd do anything for you Eds. Besides how can you go exploring with someone else if we haven't even finished? Yeesh at least give me a chance to show you my wicked bedroom skills."

I rolled my eyes at him and his ability to make jokes in any situation. "You're truly one of a kind. How can someone be so annoying yet so appealing?"

"It is a gift my dear." We looked into each others eyes and then I found myself wondering how I could even think about walking away from him. He was worth the risk and he was more than worth my time. Richie had proved himself to me countless times and there was no reason for me to be worried about it not working out. I knew why I had my worries though. It was my first relationship and those rarely ended up lasting forever. I had to take this risk though because I felt like I needed Richie. Somehow I knew that if I wasn't with him a piece of me would be missing.

"I do love you, you know? I know I've never said it until now, but I've felt it for a little bit.  I've just been afraid to say it out loud."

"You don't ever have to be afraid to express anything to me. You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that although I'm a little peeved you kept it from me. It's honestly weird feeling this way. Thinking about you messing around with other people makes me so angry and jealous. I've never felt that way before so it's hard to deal with these feelings. It's like I want everyone we come across to know you're mine. In fact I know a make-shift way to do that for now." 

Before I could ask him what he meant, he was placing gentle kisses on my neck until he found my sweet spot. Once he did, he lavished the spot with gentle bites and sucks that got gradually more intense. He did this to a few spots on my neck and I was too caught up in the pleasure to even think about what I was going to look like when he was finished. He pulled away soon after and inspected his work. "You're mom is going to be so fucking mad but I so don't give a flying fuck. You look so perfect with my marks littering your soft skin." I blushed under his gaze and he gave me a gentle peck on the lips that shot the normal electricity through me.

"I need sleep or I'm going to feel worse than I already know I'm going to tomorrow. I drank entirely too much." With that he laid us both down with his arms wrapped around me tight. I rested my head on his chest and we both drifted off into a nice, peaceful sleep.

A/N: Ah love truly conquers all my dear readers! Or does it?