Chapter Ten

Richie

"I probably got you all excited to go out and if I did I'm sorry. My parents wouldn't give me money for a damn soda much less movie tickets. BUT I did however pick a bunch of movies for us to watch in my room. If that's any consolation at all. I feel bad that we haven't gone on a single date." We were at my house and when we arrived there he had a confused look on his face. It bothered me that I sucked his dick before I even took him on a date. When I called him the love of my life earlier something in me felt like it was true. I felt so much different with him than I did others. I wanted to take him on dates and do all kinds of other shit that couples do. 

We were in my room now and I popped in the first movie without really looking to see what it was.

"I don't care so much about going on dates. I know what your at home life is like Rich. I'm just happy that I get to spend time with you."

"Once I get a job things like that won't be in such short supply. There is a party coming up in a few days that I think we should go to. Bill and Stan can come too. The dude that's throwing it is a cool guy and he told me to invite whoever I wanted as long as they were cool. I don't know about the cool part but I think if we got some alcohol in you guys you'd be good fun." I loved to go to parties and I loved to drink, but that shouldn't come as surprise me being the social creature I am. My only worry would probably be someone trying to hit on me but with Eddie around it'd be a lot less likely. I never thought I'd regret the man-whore status I'd given myself but Eddie had made me see everything in a totally different light.

I wondered how different things would be if I'd waited to have sex, if I waited to kiss someone, if I waited to share it all with someone special. I shook my head at the thought because it was a useless one. I was well past all of that. "I've never been to a party before but if all of you will be there I don't mind. I've always wanted to try drinking but I've been afraid to."

"Don't worry about anything, I'll make sure I take care of you and if I know Stan he won't drink a drop no matter how much I pester him about it. So at least there will be one sober person in our little group to keep the rest of us in line." With that he agreed we'd go. 

A few days later I let Stan and Bill know. Luckily for me they were all for going. 

-PARTY-

We hadn't been at the party for very long and it was easy to get Eddie and Bill to start drinking with me. As I anticipated Stan refused. Eddie wasn't much up on the taste but he worked past it. Him and Bill were already well on their way to getting trashed. I myself was feeling a little tipsy but nothing too damaging yet. I was surprised when I looked over and Eddie wasn't next to me. I spotted him talking to Ryan, a guy I knew all too well to be a raging slut. Eddie was too drunk to notice the subtle hints Ryan was dropping. I could see it from a mile away. They were laughing at something Ryan had said and Ryan's hand brushed Eddie's. That was all it took for me to intervene. 

"There you are! I look away for five seconds and you're wandering off talking with strangers. Your mother would kill you." I interrupted whatever Ryan was saying causing him to shoot me a glare. "Oh shush, you sound like my mother." Eddie giggled before moving a bit closer to me. "Right? We're just talking Richie. I've never seen this little cutie around the school." I felt my eye twitch a little at the comment.

"Because he's home-schooled, but he's also taken so stop trying to get into his pants." Ryan let out a fake gasp. "Why I would never Richie! I was just trying to make a new friend."

"Yeah geez Rich you don't have to be so over protective." I rolled my eyes at the smaller boy and proceeded to drag him away from Ryan.

"Why'd you even bring me out if you only wanted me to talk to you?" He actually looked annoyed with me and it in turn irritated me. He didn't know these people like I did and being drunk had made him a little too trusting of the surrounding people. "I told you I'd take care of you and that's what I'm doing. I've slept with that guy, I know his aim." I had him in one of the empty rooms now.

"Is there anyone at this party you haven't put your dick in?" The comment hurt a bit but I tried not to feed too much into it. He was drunk and when people were drunk they said stupid shit. 

"Don't be ridiculous."

"I'm not being ridiculous. It's annoying to be around a bunch of people knowing you've probably fucked a good deal of them. You don't know what it's like to be in my position. I'm just a small, nerdy little virgin who has no idea what he's doing in the bedroom and you're like some kind of freaking sex god." I cringed at his wording.

"First of all, don't ever say sex god again. Second of all I don't care about you being a virgin. If anything I wish I still was to make all of this easier on you. Sure I've had plenty of sex but I'm not proud of it anymore. I wish I could just take it all back and start over."

"I don't because then both of us would be scared to do stuff." I snorted at the idea. Even when I wasn't a virgin I wasn't afraid of doing things. If I was a virgin now I wouldn't be scared of doing anything with Eddie. Maybe other people, but not him.

"Sure I'd be nervous but it wouldn't stop me from trying to do things to you. I've honestly never been so attracted to someone, it's almost scary."

"Pft yeah right." We were laying on the bed and now I moved the small boy so he was on top of me. "I'm serious. It's so hard for me to keep my fucking hands off of you but I do it because I don't want to make you uncomfortable or rush you."

"Maybe that's what I need Rich. Maybe I need you to take control, maybe I need you to push me out of my comfort zone." Those words fueled that little fire in my belly that had started once I put him on top of me. The alcohol in my system was telling me that maybe he was right. 

"If that's what you want, I think you can start by letting me feel those pretty lips around my dick." 

A/N: IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN? Or will Eddie shy away or get sick, or some other nonsense?