Chapter Eleven

A/N: I have no idea why you guys love me and this story so much, but you're about to hate us both. Time to stir the pot ;)

Eddie

I woke up the next day in the same room I passed out in the night before. Nothing happened between Richie and I, but why did I wake up alone? I stumbled out of the room and made my way into the living room where what I saw broke my heart. There lay my boyfriend on the couch with some girl in his arms. Both sound asleep as if there was nothing wrong with what was happening. Sure they were both fully clothes but that didn't mean that nothing happened last night. Instead of waking them, I just left. None of us had a car so I was glad this persons house wasn't far from my own.

On my way home and even after I got there my mind was racing with a million made up scenarios about what could have happened the night before. Did Richie get mad at me because I passed out before we could do anything? Did we get into a fight? Did we break up? Did he fucking cheat on me? Right when I felt like everything was going so well of course things had to go south. There was no rational side to my thinking. Everything I came up with was bad.

My phone buzzed on my nightstand and I saw that Richie was calling me. I chewed my lip for a second and decided to let it go to voicemail. Even if nothing happened between them, I wasn't exactly comfortable with other people cuddling up to my boyfriend. At least people that I didn't know. After 3 more calls and 3 more times of me ignoring those calls, he texted me.

'Answer the phone, you're freaking me out. You weren't at Zach's and I searched the whole house. I would at least like to know you're not dead in a fucking ditch somewhere.' I rolled my eyes. Over dramatic as always with this guy.

'I'm alive, just not in the mood for you today.'

'I know exactly what your problem is and we're going to talk about it because I already know you've blown this whole thing out of proportion in that pretty little head of yours. I'll be over once the bastards that spawned me either pass out.' Knowing his parents were home made me forget about this morning for a little while. I knew when he showed up he'd have a few new bruises or cuts marking his pale skin. I was happy for once that I just got stuck with an overprotective mother. I'd take her any day over Richie's parents. 

It wasn't until about midnight that Richie finally started to tap on my window. I let the taller boy in and he staggered over to my bed. Once he sat down I turned to him. "Let me see." He knew what I meant and let out a soft sigh as he lifted his shirt over his head. He laid it next to him on my bed. I felt tears form in my eyes when they laded on the blue and purple bruises that marked his skin. There were a few cuts there that I tended to quickly. I cleaned and bandaged them all with a few curses from Richie seeing as how the stuff I used to clean them with stung. 

"Now that you're done torturing me with the hurty spray, we need to talk about what I know you saw this morning." 

"Would be pretty nice to know why some chick was cuddled up with my boyfriend." He cringed a little at my tone and there was a bit of hurt in his eyes before he spoke. "Nothing happened at all. I didn't even fall asleep with Cheri, she must have gotten on the couch with me while I was passed out." That seemed like a pretty lame excuse to me. Why would someone just randomly crawl on the couch with someone? At the same time when people are drunk I guess they do weird things.

"Her and I used to 'date' I guess. She was probably wasted, she tends to drink way too much at parties. But you can ask Bill, he was there when I woke up and shoved her ass off the couch."

"But like why were you cuddling her?"

"Like I would know? I was sleeping. Must have just thought it was you or something. Will you relax? I would never do anything like that to you Eds. I love you." He said it like it was common knowledge. He said it like it was this big obvious thing. Once he realized what he said he scratched the back of his neck. "Oh wow that is so fucking terrible and awkward isn't it? I'm going to go die now if that's cool." I laughed at the suddenly nervous boy. It was a rare occasion that I could tease Richie so I took it and ran with it.

"Awwww Richie Tozier loves meeee. That is the cutest and gayest thing I have ever heard in my young life." I should have known better.

"Well I've told you I want you to suck my dick so I don't think it's the gayest thing you've ever heard. Not to mention the amount of gay sex I've talked about is staggering." I wasn't ready to say it back so I'm glad this seemed to distract him from it. I didn't want to hurt his feelings and I didn't want to  put a strain on our relationship. Little did I know, I would end up doing both anyway.

A/N: Oh boy please don't kill me