One-Shot #1 Part 2

Pidge woke to the unpleasant sound of alarms, ringing all over the castle ship. Allura's voice rang on the coms around the castle, "We need Voltron, now!" The female ran out of bed, still in PJ's, to the green lion's hangar. When she was in her lion she had on the paladin armor, but that was not important at the moment. An entire fleet of Galra was surrounding the castle, ready to take it down when, DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN VOLTRON WAS FORMED AND KICKING FURRY PURPLE ALIEN BUTT!!!! For the most part. "Paladins, if you can get onto that main ship and get to the main control panel, we would have extremely vital information for defeating Zarkon." Allura told them over the com. "We've just about covered everything, so I'll go." Pidge said and Voltron was no longer formed.

"I'll cover you!" Lance said and followed the green lion to the central command. Getting onto the ship was not difficult, but it proved harder as they went deeper into the base. "Lance, it should be over here." Pidge said as she pulled up their coordinates. The blue paladin walked backwards, pointing his Bayard at the walls in case any sentries should find them.

"I'm in, collecting data now." Katie said. "I'll keep a look out." Lance told her just before he ran to the door. BLAM BLAM BLAM!!!! Shooting came from above, and it was not from sentries. "PIDGE!!" Lance yelled and shot at the Galra who landed atop her. He shot at the paladins, and did a tremendous leap onto the wall, still shooting. Pidge was badly wounded, but could walk well enough, until ZING, a blast in her side.

Lance was mad, no, he was downright furious. He took one shot and BANG, a hole though the Galra's forehead. He fell onto his knees, and was dead. Lance ran to pidge's side, "Pidge, look at me, it's going to be alright, going to be alright, going to be alright..." those words echoed in her slowly fading mind. Sight was draining from her eyes. "Pidge!"

"Guys, Pidge is hurt, really bad, we need to get her out of here, we need to~" "Lance," Shiro's voice came from the com, "Take her back to the castle, we'll be there soon." Lance did not hesitate; he was already on his way to the blue lion with Pidge in his arms. He set her down on the floor and quickly left. The green lion sensed its paladin was in danger, and flew behind Blue to the castle. Allura and Coran quickly got her into a cryo-pod, with Lance waiting in front of it.

Sorry it was so short, y'all.  But here you go.