And Now, the Long-Awaited For... PART THREE

Warning: As you may know, theese one-shots are cheesy and fluffy. Such a combination is known to suffocate readers, so read at your own risk. Enjoy!

He never really slept anymore, once happy dreams turned into horrible nightmares. Even the silent nights when Lance was alone beside the cryo-pod, seemed less peaceful than taking on the entire Galra army, along with Zarkon. He felt the need to destroy the aliens (besides the Marmorites, obviously) but at the same time felt it impossible without the green paladin at his side. He looked up at her small being in the cryo-pod and frowned. How did he let her get hurt so badly? Was he distracted? No, that wasn't it. How did he let a Galra harm his Katie? His Katie, that's a weird thought. Allura had said she'd be out soon, but it didn't seem like soon enough. He wanted her to be out now. Lance hugged his knees and put his head down, trying to think about something else, but Pidge was the only thing he could think of.

"Lance?"

He looked up, stood, and hugged his now recovered Pidgeon. "Lance, what are you doing here?" Pidge asked wearily. "Waiting for you to get better." The green paladin gave a small smile and hugged the blue paladin. Then something happened that neither truly intended, but both wanted to. Their lips touched. Lance smiled softly as they kissed, this felt right. After all this time, he finally got to kiss-.

"Well that came out of nowhere." A voice came from the entryway. "Hunk!" both paladins shouted at the same time, Pidge's being surprised and Lance's being more, protesting. The female of the three quickly got up off of Lance, and walked up to the yellow paladin, "Don't tell anyone, Hunk." "I won't, I won't. I was just coming in here to see if you guys wanted cookies."

Well there you go. Happy Life Day everyone.