Farther

Millie's P.O.V

Today we finished filiming. It was really hard saying goodbye to Caleb, Gaten, and Noah. But most importantly...Finn. He was the person i was closest to on set. He treated me so sweetly and when we first met it was like we had known each other for years. Well anyways it's been exactly three weeks since we've seen each other, so it's a good thing that we're meeting up for lunch today. Yea, we've texted and talked over the phone but it's not the same as seeing Finn in real life. The way his dark hair curls over his hair, how I wanna push my fingers through it in order to get it smoother. Or the way when he smiled or ever laughed at one of the jokes the guys would tell, his eyes would crinkle and he would let this true smile show. That was my favorite when he did that.

These are the kinds of little things that I appreciated in life now was time to get ready so i could see Finn

These are the kinds of little things that I appreciated in life now was time to get ready so i could see Finn. I ran to my room and scavenged through my closet looking for something t wear. I finally decided on a blue t-shirt and a white skirt, pairing my dirty white converse with it.

I walked into the small cafe. Finn wasn't here yet so I decied to order a tea and a sandwich. Finn still wasn't there after fifteen minutes. I decided to put in my earbuds and listen to music. Once my song ended I felt arms wrap around my shoulders. I looked up and there stood the wide smiled boy. I couldn't stay mad at him. There was no way that was possible. I embraced him into a tight hug, inhaling his scent. 

"Aghhhh I missed you so much" he shouted into my neck while in the hug. I pulled back and felt my cheeks get warm. "I missed you too Finn" I tucked a strand of thick brown hair behind my ear. "So shall we sit?" he asked quirking up an eyebrow. I laughed and he pulled out my chair for me. 

Rolling my eyes I decided to make a smart statement, "What a gentleman." Finn just nodded his head soon digging into his food. I could already tell today was going to be a good day. But then again when wasn't it a good day when Finn was around?