Its okay

I was sitting in a dark room. All of a sudden a dark figure started walking towards me. As the thing got closer I noticed it looked like Finn. He came closer and other people showed up behind him. "I never loved you Millie and I never will." I felt tears rise to the surface of my eyes. "Finn...." he then raised a knife to me. "Millie... millie....wake up" I shot up on the couch. My neck and hair was drenched with sweat and I was shaking. I didn't wanna cry in front of Finn. He pulled me towards his chest and I held him tightly. I looked up at him. "Finn, say you love me." He kissed my head. "I love you." I finally started crying. "I'm sorry Finn."

"Don't apologize." He said kissing me. I laid back down and he wrapped him arm around my waist. "Go back to sleep Mills." I finally snuggled into him and fell asleep. When I finally woke in the morning I decided to grab some coffee. I was sitting at the table when a tired Finn came up to me and started kissing my neck. I sighed and turned around, pressing my lips against his. "Hey so um..." he said "Wanna talk about the dream you had last night?" He was now stroking my cheek with him thumb. I lay my head down in his palm.

I nodded my head. "I was in a dark room and you said you didn't love me. You were about to kill me a- and" "shhh it's okay." He said as he pulled me to his chest. I don't know what I would do without Finn. I gripped the collar of his shirt and pulled his mouth down to mine. He lifted me up and my legs wrapped around his waist. I ran my fingers through his thick dark curls. He was the first one to pull away and he leaned his forehead on mine, breathing heavily. "I love you so much Mills."  I smiled at him. "I love you too Finnie."

I started to feel tired again and I kid my head on his chest. "Tired?" He asked. I nodded my head slowly. He scooped me up and carried me bridal style up to my room. He pulled the covers over me and climbed in bed as well. I heard him whisper "Goodnight Millie I love you." He then kissed my head and I snuggled into him as I fell asleep.

I woke and Finn Wasn't there. I walked tiredly into my kitchen and there he stood making me breakfast. I smiled and he set the plate in front of me that held Bacon, Pancakes, Eggs, and an arrangement of fresh cut fruit. "Awwww Finn." He just nodded as I hugged him. "I am a pretty good boyfriend aren't I?" I giggled. "You sure are." We enjoyed our breakfast and talked. "

"So I was thinking that maybe you and I could go on a date tonight. You know I could go over to Noah's house... uhhh to give you time to get ready?" I clapped my hands together excitedly. "Of course Finn! That sounds awesome!" "Alright see you tonight at six?" He asked raising an eyebrow and taking my empty plate. "Definitely." He cleaned the dishes and kissed me goodbye. It was time to find something for this date.

Thanks for reading frens. It means so much to me all the support I'm getting. I love youuuuu