2

Charlie pulled up outside Max's house. He had invited her over for sex. She knew she wouldn't have anything better to do.

Max opened the door and smiled. "Look who's arrived," he said.
Charlie grinned and went inside. Max closed the door and handed her a glass of wine. Charlie downed it and looked at him. "You're a right know-it-all. How did you know this was my favourite wine?" She asked.
"I'm a man of mystery," Max replied.
Charlie gave him a look. Max smirked.
"I asked Jess," Max admitted. Charlie laughed.
"Thought so," she said.

They sat down in the living room and cuddled up.
"I've been asked to be maid of honour," Charlie said.
Max smiled. "You deserve it. You'll make my sister's day. Maybe after it I can do you."

Charlie winked at him. She couldn't wait to have him. "I don't wanna go to work tomorrow," Charlie mumbled as she unbuttoned Max's shirt.
Max smirked. "It'll be fine."

Soon enough, Charlie straddled Max. Max smirked and kissed her. She kissed back. "You're amazing," he said.
"Gee. Thanks. This is only sex. You can't compliment me," Charlie mumbled as she kissed his neck.
Max laughed and nodded. "That's very true."
Charlie smiled slightly. Somehow she felt annoyed at what Max said.

They made out as Max carried her upstairs. He laid her on the bed and smiled.

Charlie pulled Max down on top of her.
"I need you now," Charlie said. She kissed him passionately. Max smirked and took off her dress. Charlie smiled as he did it.

Max grabbed a condom and got it on when Charlie had stripped him off. Charlie gripped onto his shoulders and he pushed into her. "Shoot."
Max smirked and began to move in and out at a pace they both wanted.

Charlie scratched down Max's back. Max moaned. "You need to cut those nails," he said.
"No. I don't. I'm not ruining my perfect nails for you," Charlie said.

When they climaxed, Max pulled out. "Do you fancy staying over?" Max asked.
Charlie shrugged. "Depends."
"On what?"
"If I get sausage for breakfast," Charlie teased.
"You can certainly get mine," Max whispered. Charlie smirked and kissed him.
"Then I will stay," she said.

They cuddled up and Max kissed her neck. Charlie smiled.
"You're trying to turn me on," she said
"Maybe."

Charlie straddled Max. He smirked and took in her body.
"You're gorgeous," he said.
"I'm not but thanks," she said. Max kissed her and gently pushed himself in.
"Mmm."

***
When morning came, Charlie went into work with Max. They tried to not make it obvious they'd spent the night together. Charlie had covered her lovebites. "Next time be careful with that placement," she said.
"Oh dear."
Charlie grinned and went into the staffroom. Max followed her. Tom smiled over. "Did you have a nice night?" He asked.
"Yeah. Had quite a workout," Charlie replied as she made some coffee.

Max nearly choked on the coffee he had. Charlie smirked at him and then smiled at Tom.
"You?" She asked.
"I had Josh last night."

Charlie nodded and sat down with Tom. Tom smiled and Max began to do the briefing.

Max introduced his sister to the teaching staff. Charlie grinned when she saw Jess walking in. Tom smirked at her.
Charlie rolled her eyes as Tom tried to flirt. "Tom! She's engaged," she said.
"Oh."

Charlie walked to her classroom and took some paracetamol. She had a bad headache. She knew she and Max had hit their heads off the headboard.

Max walked in. "Hey. How's your head?" He asked as he sat down.
"Bloody kills. It's all your fault," Charlie teased.
Max smirked. He kissed her cheek and smiled.
"Well you're enjoying it. We need to be more careful now Jess has started," Max said. Charlie nodded and kissed him.

Max kissed back. Soon it got heated. Max smirked as Charlie put him in her chair.

She got on her knees and began to pleasure him. Max moaned loudly.
"You're so good," he moaned.
Charlie grinned when she made Max climax. She stood up and smiled. "Bet no one else does that."
"No."
"Good. Cause they'd be lame compared to me."

Max went to the office when Charlie's class came in. She made them do their essays in silence. She needed to try and get rid of the headache.

Max sat in the office. He needed to sort the budgets out as Rachel had gone away on a course. Max smirked as he thought about his night with Charlie.

Charlie's class finished their essays and left when the bell rang. Charlie groaned and stood up. She went to the staffroom to get more coffee.

Max smiled as he saw Charlie making herself a cup of coffee.
"You okay?" Max asked.
Charlie nodded. "Yeah. Just a sore head funny enough."
Max chuckled. Charlie smiled at him.
Max kissed Charlie's neck as she made some coffee. Max knew his feelings for her were changing. But did she feel the same?