Chapter 1

"Romeo, you have hurt this town and my people enough! Its time to end you, once and for all!" Jesse yields her diamond sword.
"Hahahaha!" Romeo starts laughing, very evilly.
"Whats so funny." Jesse asks then Romeo stands up and uses his magic.
"That is what is so funny!" He laughs as Jesse freezes up. She sees Radar, Lukas, Axel, Olivia and Nurm pinned up on an obsidian wall.
"Let them go!" Jesse yells.
"Or what? You can't do a single thing. All you can do is use a sword and you KNOW those don't affect me" Romeo smirks evilly.
Jesse blinks as she lowers her sword, "Just le—" Jesse gasps as Romeo strikes her with magic.

Jesse slowly opens her eyes and looks around. She is in her room. 'Yet another stupid admin dream' She thinks before sitting up, 'it has been two months. Why aren't these stupid dreams over...' Her feet touch the cold stone floor as she gets up. Her hair softly tickles her skin as it falls down her back. Jesse slowly grabs a glass of water with a shaky hand. She holds a pill in her other hand before putting them both down onto her nightstand. 'They didn't work before so what makes me think they would work now?' She looks out the window. The sun is not yet up but, very faintly, you can hear some birds chirping and some wolves howling and barking to one another. She grabs her sword and looks at her blue armor. 'No, I won't be wearing that... Not today.' She thinks then she walks out of her room.

Each step she takes echos throughout the area then Jesse lets out a giant sigh and leans against a stone brick wall. She starts to talk to herself, thinking she is alone, "It's gonna be okay Jesse. The admin is gone and he won't be back, ever again..." She lets out a loud sigh, again. As she starts to stand up, she feels something watching her, "Who's there?" She asks but no one answers. She spots a pair of yellow and red eyes in the shadows but before she can say anything, a dark figure walks toward her. She does not look at the dark figure at first, though. Her eyes are fixated on the pair of eyes that are just watching her. It was weird. All she could see was the eyes. No body. No face. You couldn't even hear the breathing. The dark figure walks up to her. "Jesse?" They look down at her. Jesse instantly recognizes the voice. "Axel, thank god its you, big brother." She stands up and hugs him. Axel had always been like a brother to her and she was always like a sister to him so all the hugging and mushy crap was normal. He hugs back before looking down at her. "You okay? You look like you saw a ghost."

"...Axel, I think I saw something, inside."
"Inside? Really dude? Is this just another thing to get me and Olivia to stay, because you know we both have to leave at dawn." He pulls away from her and Jesse looks down.
"Axel, do you think..." Her voice starts to trail off.
"What dude?" He opens his door.

A) "Nothing... It's nothing, just forget it."
B) "I said, do you think the admin could ever come back?"
C) "Nothing, its just... I'm gonna miss you, big brother."
D) "..."