Chapter 4

Radar backs up and whimpers, "S-Someone b-broken in..!"
"What?!" Jesse looks at Radar and gasps loudly.
"..." Radar sniffs and hugs Jesse tightly. Jesse hugs back then looks at him.
"Did he or she or they hurt you?" Radar slowly shakes his head, "Good." Jesse hugs Radar again.
"B-But they did steal things." Radar sighs and looks up at Jesse.
"Radar, I'll go investigate. You stay outside, okay? And don't let anyone but the order come in. Please." Jesse puts a hand on his shoulder.
"..." Radar sniffs and Jesse starts to chew on her lip.
"I'm relying on you, Radar." She says and Radar nods before running out.

Jesse walks over to a chest before opening it and pulling out a diamond sword. She turns around and says, "If anyone is out there, give yourself out now, or I will hurt you... and I really don't wanna do that." "Oh same old Jesse. I guess some things just NEVER EVER change." A very distorted voice says. "Who's there?!" Jesse holds up her sword before getting no response. She looks around. Everything seems to be in there, except for a huge mess, everything seems fine. Jesse walks around before stopping. She looks at the pedestal where a command block shards used to be. "...Oh no... No. No no no! They couldn't have been stolen!" Jesse looks around before seeing the withered nether star, the redstone heart, the enchanted flint and steel AND the atlas are gone. "No..." Jesse starts running around the area, looking for the missing items then she screams in annoyance and drops her sword. Lukas walks in and looks around before spotting Jesse, "Hey, Radar just told us everything! Are you okay? Is anything stolen? Is anyone hurt? Are you alright?" He asks and holds her hands. "Why did you ask the twice?" Jesse sniffs and Lukas hugs Jesse, "Because I care about you. You know that." He sighs and rests his forehead on hers. "I'm fine but... Some of the most powerful items in here are gone. The redstone heart. The Atlas. The withered nether star. The enchanted flint and steel. The remains of the command block." "And you didn't find anyone?!" Lukas asks with a shocked face. "No, and I don't know who it could be!" Jesse looks away from Lukas and lets out a worried sigh.

After a minute, Axel and Olivia walk in and Jesse is still looking around. "What happened?" Olivia asks, confused. Lukas looks at them, "Long story short, there was a thief and they took at the powerful items we had collected." "Any clues?" Olivia asks and Axel starts to look around. "No, no clues." Lukas says. "Can we help, dude?" Axel asks and Lukas only nods. Axel and Olivia spread out then Axel spots something, "Hey guys. I think I found a clue." Axel bends down and picks up a single strand of pure red hair. Everyone walks over to Axel and looks at what he found, and when Jesse sees the hair, her face goes pure white, "..."